September 2013 Moms

Citrus Lane Box-April

It's here! I recently extended my subscription and realized they had a March 2013 birthdate for Xander. This may be the reason I have been getting toys that say 1+. I corrected it on their system. Regardless, we are super happy and plan to continue our subscription. Anyone else want to share a pic of their goodies this month? image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Citrus Lane Box-April

• jojo1112 said:

We got the snack bowls and dish soap. We also got a book about colors that is super cute and a tug boat for the tub. He loved the boat so much in the bath last night and we needed bowls so it worked out great. I'm happy with what we got as well.

We got exactly this!
  • cputman200cputman200 member
    edited April 2014
    We got the same as @jojo1112. I like it much better than my March box.

• Loading the player...
  • jojo1112 said:
    We got the snack bowls and dish soap. We also got a book about colors that is super cute and a tug boat for the tub. He loved the boat so much in the bath last night and we needed bowls so it worked out great. I'm happy with what we got as well.

We got the same in our box. My LO loves the tugboat and we needed more bowls, so I was very happy with the box.
    TTC #1 Since Oct 2011
    BFP #1 4/29/12 m/c 5/18/12 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/28/12 EDD 5/10/13 MC 9/22/12 at 6w4d
    BFP #3 12/31/12 EDD 9/12/13

Me Dx: DOR   DH: all tests normal
    Our Pretty Little Nest Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • VitaLunaVitaLuna member
    edited April 2014
    jojo1112 said:

Same. I loved this month's box. We had been on the hunt for those (or similar) bowls, but they were $12 or $15 at our local eco toy store. I needed them for her food, but she has loved just playing with them!

They're running a subscription special again, so I think I will add on an additional 6 months (I got 6 mos during the Presidents' Day sale, or whatever it was).

• VitaLuna said:

jojo1112 said:

Same. I loved this month's box. We had been on the hunt for those (or similar) bowls, but they were $12 or $15 at our local eco toy store. I needed them for her food, but she has loved just playing with them!

They're running a subscription special again, so I think I will add on an additional 6 months (I got 6 mos during the Presidents' Day sale, or whatever it was).

Same here! I just added 6 months to the end of my subscription.
  • We got stackable snack bowls, mesh teether , a keys toy ( teethers too) , and dish soap. Very happy with this box! Esp the stackable bowls
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"