December 2014 Moms
Options

I'm just gonna say it!

My gas is terrible and I don't know what to do about it. My poor family. 

Re: I'm just gonna say it!

• Options
    I have so far not farted in front of my husband but it's getting hard!!!!
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, I'm right there with you. It doesn't smell per say, but it feels almost constant. One of DH's first comments after finding out was something along the lines of, "Yep, you only have gas like that when you're pregnant. You're definitely must be pregnant!" I had the same problem with DD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

candycem said:

Like, ever??
    I have never knowingly farted in front of DH. We've been living together coming up on 6 years and he says that if he didn't know it were biologically impossible, he would believe that girls don't poop, lol.

Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • Options

candycem said:

Like, ever??
    I have never knowingly farted in front of DH. We've been living together coming up on 6 years and he says that if he didn't know it were biologically impossible, he would believe that girls don't poop, lol.

This can't be healthy lol
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, I'm right there with you. It doesn't smell per say, but it feels almost constant. One of DH's first comments after finding out was something along the lines of, "Yep, you only have gas like that when you're pregnant. You're definitely must be pregnant!" I had the same problem with DD.
    Same with me. Before I got my BFP I was farting up a storm. I kinda new a BFP was coming. 
  • Options

candycem said:

Like, ever??

Wow, i gave up on that after like 6 months of marriage. Do you just leave the room every time or what? I'm way too lazy for that.... 

I guess I'm just not very gassy/get it taken care of when DH is not home?lol. I never have an overwhelming urge to fart, lol. If for some reason I do, I just excuse myself to the bathroom, but I honestly can't remember a time I needed to do that.
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • Options
    I'm pretty gassy too, finally getting back at DH for all the bombs he's dropped on me in our relationship!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    wendyld said:

candycem said:

Like, ever??

Wow, i gave up on that after like 6 months of marriage. Do you just leave the room every time or what? I'm way too lazy for that.... 
    I guess I'm just not very gassy/get it taken care of when DH is not home?lol. I never have an overwhelming urge to fart, lol. If for some reason I do, I just excuse myself to the bathroom, but I honestly can't remember a time I needed to do that.
    -----------------

But WHY? I mean, I'm pretty sure my husband still humps me, gas and all

Like I said, I'm not 'hiding' anything. DH has seen much worse in all we've been through and I'm not afraid of him rejecting me for having gas- I just don't typically have to fart when he's around.
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008

imageimage
  • Options
    Like, ever??
    Holy cow, girl!  I stopped trying after about 2 weeks of moving in together lol! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    emsrdh03 said:

I even offended myself earlier. Then I took a good poop and feel so much better. Never under estimate the power of a good deuce.

Yes! My morning sickness is so much worse when I need to poo. It's like my mouth gets sympathetic and wants to show my bum what to do! Once I get "it" out I feel so much better. Tmi?

#1 DS 12/13/14
    #2 DD 7/1/17
    EDD 2/29/20 MC 7/19/19
    #3 EDD 5/29/19
  • Options
    OMFG lol Amyface813
  • Options
    I just gave him a dutch oven this morning. He wanted to throw up. 
  • Options
    I just completely woke up my dozing baby with a long, loud fart followed by uncontrollable laughing lol

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options

candycem said:

Like, ever??

Oh my gosh, haha! This is crazy to me; I can't even imagine! Although since hubby and I have been friends since Jr. high toots have never been a secret.
    D14 June Siggy Challenge - Favorite TV/Movie Dad: Gomez Addams

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My fiancé told me his ex-wife never farted, in 6 years of being together, and it freaked him out. I refused to fart and he told me it would be a deal breaker if I didn't- that he couldn't handle two women that didn't fart. So, he's delighted when I fart. Weirdo. Haha
    D14 June. Favorite TV Dad(s).image
    12/31/13: BF Proposes
    2/14: First month off OCP, cuz, hey, why not? He put a ring on it.
    3/31/14: POAS: BFP!
    6/21/14: It only looks like a shotgun wedding.
    12/09/14: EDD

Why just plan a wedding when you can plan a baby AND a wedding?
  • Options
    Like, ever??
    ----------------- But WHY? I mean, I'm pretty sure my husband still humps me, gas and all
    Like I said, I'm not 'hiding' anything. DH has seen much worse in all we've been through and I'm not afraid of him rejecting me for having gas- I just don't typically have to fart when he's around.

I also try not to. I think I've done it like 2x. I'm not very gassy either. My daughter also excuses herself if she needs to. Even at school, the teachers will take them to the bathroom if that's all they need to do. I think it's great that she does that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I don't even want to be around myself!!

At DD soccer practice, I couldn't even sit with the other moms and I was afraid to go sit by myself, what if one walked over to talk and it stunk?? I had to sit in the car with all 4 windows down, and it was still horrible in there, lol

• Options
    I'm so glad I'm not alone!
    *TEAM PINK*
    TTC#1 Since November 2013 // BFP March 27, 2014 // EDD December 11, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    @candycem‌ I don't fart in front of my husband, or in front of anyone. I turn on the bathroom faucet so he doesn't hear me. I've just always been like that.
  • Options
    Meether said:
    Like, ever??
    ----------------- But WHY? I mean, I'm pretty sure my husband still humps me, gas and all

I also try not to. I think I've done it like 2x. I'm not very gassy either. My daughter also excuses herself if she needs to. Even at school, the teachers will take them to the bathroom if that's all they need to do. I think it's great that she does that.
    Wow I didn't realize this had gone so far!!! I don't know, I did with an ex boyfriend and I just didn't like the way it made our relationship.  Of course, that wasn't the right person anyways lol.  I think it's also my family, I've never ever heard my stepmother fart and she says shes never farted in front of my Dad. I'm almost positive that during pregnancy this will not work out anymore lol.  I used to not really burp either... that has gone out the window.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options

candycem said:
    hahahahahahahahaha, i'm in the same boat, 9 years and he's maybe heard 3 LOL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"