Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Saturday Check-in 4/19

Good Morning Ladies!
I hope everyone had a great week! This check-in is for those of us moving up in weeks on Saturdays. If this fits you or you just think we're really awesome please join us!

On a special note I'm thinking that it's time for me to hand over this check-in since I'm 37 weeks now and I don't know how much longer before I have an outside baby! Anyone interested please say so and if several people we'll let you come to an agreement. It's been great running this thread and seeing all the graduates and additions. I feel lucky to have gotten to know more about each of you ladies.

1. How many weeks? What fruit/veggie?

2. Any Dr. appointments? Any appointment updates?

3. How are you feeling physically? How are you doing emotionally? Do you need any extra T&Ps or hugs?

BONUS
What was your favorite subject in school?

Re: Saturday Check-in 4/19

• Options
    MrsDLMrsDL member

1. How many weeks? What fruit/veggie?  11 weeks, lime

2. Any Dr. appointments? Any appointment updates?  My last appointment was fine at 10 weeks, had an ultrasound and growth is on target. Got blood work back on Thursday and everything looked good.  I had my blood drawn for the M21 - should have results back this week sometime.  Pretty nervous/anxious about this. 

3. How are you feeling physically? How are you doing emotionally? Do you need any extra T&Ps or hugs?  Physically doing fine, I feel like I'm almost out of the 1st tri sickness/exhaustion period, a bit more energy during the day.  I'm still have nausea at night and going to bed by about 8:30 am.  Can't wait to feel better because I haven't been working out and it's normally something I do everyday so not being up to it is making me feel crappy.  Emotionally I'm doing better than I would have expected, just want to get out of the 1st trimester and get some test results so I won't worry as much (but I'll still worry). 

BONUS
    What was your favorite subject in school?  I loved Chemistry and English

• Options
    I'm jumping right in :)

@elbug Prayers that your spotting stops but I'm glad everything checked out ok!

1. How many weeks? What fruit/veggie? 4 weeks, I think poppy seed? I'm mobile so I can't see my siggy.

2. Any Dr. appointments? Any appointment updates?
    First appt is Monday for beta testing since I've had an early loss and I don't want to be a nervous wreck.

3. How are you feeling physically? How are you doing emotionally? Do you need any extra T&Ps or hugs?
    Physically I feel fine, no symptoms yet aside from slightly sore nipples. I'll take all the symptoms if it means a healthy baby!

BONUS
    What was your favorite subject in school?
    I went to a trade high school so I'd have to say Cosmetology, which was my major. At University it would be my Child Psychology class, so interesting.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Momtobe85‌ Loss milestones are very hard to deal with. It sounds like you have a good dr. who is very compassionate. It's 100% normal for symptoms to come and go but it's so hard on Pgal brain.

@Elbug‌ How scary! I'm glad everything is okay though .

@MrsDL‌ It sounds like you are cruising right along. FX for good M21 results.

@mmnumber5‌ The thread is yours starting next week. Congrats on being half-baked! I'm sorry S14 is having a tough week T&Ps to those that need them.

@TravelingCouple‌ Congrats and welcome! FX for good doubling numbers next week!
  • Options
    1. 37 weeks and winter melon/early term baby.

2. Weekly visit on Wednesday. Hoping the MW will offer a cervical check but who knows (I know it means nothing but I am curious!)

3. I feel huge and like this kid is going to fall out. That said he'll probably go late. Keep your FX that he either cones on his own before the 29th or his growth has slowed down because if he's as big as they are predicting they will want to do a section!

BONUS
    I loved any of the sciences. Chemistry was particularly cool to me.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? What fruit/veggie? 38 weeks, a friggin' PUMPKIN!?! lol

2. Any Dr. appointments? Any appointment updates? Just a regular appointment on Thursday. Doc asked if I wanted to be checked for dilation. I opted out until next week figuring that whatever he told me wouldn't mean much at this point and would only add to my crazy of wondering when this is all going down. We also did our maternity tour and registration today, so we're all set!

3. How are you feeling physically? How are you doing emotionally? Do you need any extra T&Ps or hugs? Physically and emotionally, I'm just so ready to meet this little girl already! I've been having very sporadic BH's, but nothing major. We installed the car seat bases today, which just upped the "shit is getting real" factor. It just makes me feel so grateful that after all we've been through that in 3 weeks or less I will have my rainbow in my arms. I can't wait!!! 

BONUS
    What was your favorite subject in school? English. Math and science are not my friend. But I love picking apart literature and analyzing for symbolism and all that jazz. Probably why I majored in English in college.  :P 
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? What fruit/veggie? 14 weeks. Lemon!

2. Any Dr. appointments? Any appointment updates? Next OB appt is May 15. Scheduled my A/S for May 19! So nervous and excited!

3. How are you feeling physically? How are you doing emotionally? Do you need any extra T&Ps or hugs? Physically, the nausea is better and I am slightly less tired. Feeling some abdominal pains which I assume are RLP. Emotionally, I am scared that something will be wrong at the A/S, but I'm trying to be excited.

BONUS
    What was your favorite subject in school? English. I love to write!

Ava's Story
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"