December 2014 Moms

***Saturday Symptom Check In***

BankerBSNBankerBSN member
edited April 2014 in December 2014 Moms
What's new? What has gone away? Anyone out there not feeling a thing?

How many weeks are you?

GTKY:  What is your latest craving?

Re: ***Saturday Symptom Check In***

• Pretty much all my symptoms have gone away today, which is exactly what happened last Saturday.  I have a little bit of light brown discharge when I wipe, but not every time.  No spotting or bleeding but it still has me pretty nervous.  I guess all I can do is wait and think positively.

GTKY: potato chips!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nothing is new and I can't reliably say anything has gone away except that I'm probably not as tired today.

I do have crazy dreams lately and every night, but they all involve something freakish and scary happening to my body. I feel bad saying that. Last night though I dreamt I went on a vacation with my husband and a big group of people and we all stayed in a huge house so we specifically picked out a small bedroom so we could be alone but nobody would ever leave our room. So I was sad that we would never have alone time... Sounds awful. But there were also chocolate covered donuts everywhere in the dream so I'm pretty sure that's my craving. So unhealthy! The funny thing is that I've always hated donuts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Never mind about nothing new. I think m/s may have shown up to say hi. And why does my tummy feel so huge when I'm only 6 weeks?
  • Nausea was awful yesterday, but nothing today.

Right now my worst symptom is my backache. The weird thing is that it is my mid back not lower back. It's awful, much worse than an ache. Im pretty miserable this morning.
  • Majority of gas is gone as well as cramping.  New is the level of exhaustion I have been feeling.  I took a nap almost every day this week.  
    Latest craving?  EVERYTHING.  Seriously, since the gas has subsided if I can eat it I do.  I guess fresh food, in particular fruit, holds a strong pull with me.
    @lhbird87, it's the gas & bloating.  It will eventually, probably, subside.  Mine subsided right around the 7 week mark.
  • Just hitting six weeks!

I was having some waves of nausea yesterday, but I'd had a killer headache since Thursday night so I wonder if it was more associated with that. I've often been nauseated when I get bad headaches pre-pregnancy. Other than that, just the sore boobs and the fatigue. My stomach feels iffy today, but nothing I could call full blown nausea.

GTKY: this morning I ate a few saltines first thing, and on the box it suggested PBJ on the saltine. I had to have it immediately, but we had no jelly so I put a slice of a strawberry on it. Best. Thing. Ever. Now I want exclusively that, forever.
    BFP 4/3/14, EDD 12/12/14.  Excitedly expecting our first!  It's a GIRL!

Off BCP since July 2012, TTC since cycles returned in May 2013. 
  • I had really bad nausea all day yesterday, so far I'm feeling a lot better. Sore boobs and tiredness so far. We'll see what happens this afternoon.

GTKY: Pretzels!
    BFP #1: 4/4/2014, EDD: 12/12/2014, MM/C 5/29/2014 @ 12 weeks, baby stopped developing at 9 weeks, 1 day. Cytotec 6/11/2014.
    Panorama test done, no chromosomal abnormalities. Found out baby was a boy.
    Missing my little boy, Cayden Michael

BFP #2: 1/30/2015, EDD: 10/07/2015
    imageimage
  • What's new? What has gone away? Anyone out there not feeling a thing?
    New is my bedtime.  It went from 11:00 to around 8… if I can make it that far.  Other than that, not really feeling anything.

How many weeks are you?
    4.1… BFP this morning!

Nothing in particular.  I guess I've been eating a lot of pasta the past few days.
    {May Siggy Challenge}
    Favorite TV mom: Janelle's Mom

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Flor Maria
  • Sore boobs and dizzy this morning.

GTKY: anything pickled

DS1: 12/17/2014
    DS2: born sleeping at 26 weeks on 8/8/2016 due to chromosomal deletion
    Pregnant with baby 3 -  EDD 9/14/2017

• ALane1128ALane1128 member
    edited April 2014
    Really sore boobs, bad nausea all day, I get dizzy in the shower if I don't eat something before. I'm really bloated and look 4 months pregnant making it difficult to hide this pregnancy. The smell of meat makes me want to run and hide.

I'm 7 weeks 4 days.

GTKY: I want fruit and pickle juice. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Super bloated, nagging pain in my right hip and I get nauseous when I'm hungry. Nothing other than that. But I'm early too at only 4 weeks 4 days based off lmp.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just some uncomfortable (not really painful) cramping and really tired, but that's about all. I keep bracing myself for more symptoms, but nothing else has happened. Trying to not have that worry me.

GTKY: McDonald sausage mcmuffin
  • Sore Boobs, occasional nausea and on and off spotting ranging from brownish to brighter pink. Every time I wipe and it's pink my heart gets stuck in my throat.  Even called doc yesterday and the nurse scolded me for calling.  Now, I feel sort of stupid after calling.  They are the ones who told me to call back if the spotting continued or got worse.  

I'm really hoping the nausea was a one time thing and I can just chalk it up to first time mommy jitters.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Must eat all the things!!! Seriously, so hungry. Pounded a 10oz steak and potato last night like it was nothing and could have eaten more. I start to get nauseous though if I get hungry, so I guess I'll just have to embrace it and work out more.

GTKY: bacon. bacon. bacon.

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Oh...been craving thin crust pizza.  Mmmmm.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm almost 6 weeks! Symptoms come and go, but my boobs now are so heavy, and my nausea is still there. I've noticed it's only after I eat lunch and dinner. GTKY-I've had a craving for phillipino egg rolls with this sweet Asian sauce. Random I know.
    Me: 28 Husband:: 29
    TTC  since April, 2012; Diagnosed with Hashimotos, Annovulatory.
    October, 2013- Metformin + 50mg Clomid + iui - BFN
    November, 2013- Metformin + 50mg Clomid + iui + Prometrium 2x a day- Chemical Pregnancy

• My boobs still. Waves of nausea but nothing bad. Gassy. Not too much right now!

6 weeks 5 days

GTKY: nothing really...I do want a beer though! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • I am noticeably bloated and my boobs are huge! But that is not new…

GTKY: No cravings really, food in general sounds terrible to me. I get hungry but nothing is appetizing so I just end up eating something bland. This is weird for me, because I usually LOVE food.
    March '15 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fail

BFP #1: 4.3.14
    EDD: 12.2.14
    M/C: 5.11.14

BFP #2: 7.4.14
    EDD: 3.10.15
  • Sore boobs, slight cramping on and off and I'm tired but I also have a 2 yr old at home so I can't tell if that's just the reason. I'm just now 5wks1d.

Craving sushi...dang it!
  • Still no symptoms here!
  • I feel like the nausea let's up a little more now. It comes and goes between 3-8. Which is tough because I just want to lay down but DD will have none of that! Other than that boobs still hurt. Also I get hungry and eat 2 bites and then I feel queasy. So I've been wasting a lot of food.

7w5d

GTKY: ice cream and cookies. No wonder why my pants don't fit 3:-O

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Smells are really getting to me today. The refrigerator smells awful to me, so DH needs to figure out what that is ASAP. Easter dinner with my family today and my Mom is already on my nerves, so I would say I'm feeling irritable as well! GTKY-Mac and Cheese! I'm trying a new crockpot recipe today so fx it hits the spot!
  • Feeling good today. Last night super nauseous! Always tired too

Craving root beer over crushed ice with a straw :)
  • Kind of freaking out, this am there was some pink on the tissue, no bright red on clots. I am very worried but my dr said to only go to the ER if it gets worse or bright red/ bad cramping. Does any one know why light bleeding may occurs? I am doing everything I can to not check every 5 mins :/

Married 10-5-12 | TTC#1 10-5-13 | BFP 4-5-14 | Due 12-12-14
    First u/s 4-21-14, Baby G has a heartbeat! 112BPM
    Second u/s 5-1-14 140BPM | Third u/s 5-3-14 168BPM

BabyFruit Ticker

Nothing newer I guess since it's all pretty new for me right now ;)  I did notice I'm so moody/emotional.  Last night in bed I started crying because it was so damn hot in our bedroom and the ceiling fan was making a clinking noise.  I had been asleep and DH woke me up when he came to bed, and I realized I was super hot and I started feeling really nauseous.  I was lying in bed groaning/making whining noises and he asked me to stop whining (he was in a bad mood because he was trying to find a way to cool down the room).  I got really butthurt and started crying.  I was having a lot of cramping earlier in the week but that's subsided quite a bit now.  Still really bloated, nauseous off and on throughout the day, heartburn frequently, boobs are tender and my nipples feel kind of burn-y.

How many weeks are you?
    4 weeks and 1 day now

It feels like all day long I just fantasize about food and cycle through random cravings! Yesterday I thought about steak (I crave steak pretty much constantly, actually), curried chicken, falafel, pizza, honey baked ham, mashed potatoes, milkshakes... 
    Me: 34 - PCOS | DH: 30 - everything looks good!
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    March 2014 - 1st medicated cycle - 5mg Femara CD 3-7 = BFP! EDD 12/26/14

It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

Sore boobs are still coming and going at random, but constant, low-level nausea is the name of the game for me, starting this week. I didn't have M/S with my pregnancy with DS, so this is new to me. It helps if I keep my stomach full, but it's hard for me to eat without gagging. I want food, but then by the time it's in front of me, I don't want it anymore.

How many weeks are you?
    7w1d

GTKY:  What is your latest craving? I've been craving salty stuff. But my cravings are very intense and immediate. Often by the time I'm actually eating whatever it is I'm craving, it suddenly seems disgusting.

I'm happy about the nausea, though, since I'm coming off 2 early losses. It's annoyingly reassuring (even though I never had it with DS). 
    DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• I'm at 6 weeks, feeling a bit of nausea and dizziness, headaches, cramping... wicked tired like, all the time.

I can't say I really have any cravings. It's more moments of bottomless pit hunger followed by feelings of why did I eat anything because now I want to vomit it all up.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • 7 weeks tomorrow.  Just a little bit of nausea today.

GTKY:  I was craving a BLT so bad last night.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 4w2d, and yesterday was the first day I really felt pregnant. Exhausted, sore boobs, just sort of a tiny bit of cramping and soreness in my uterus. I haven't been able to sleep AT ALL the past couple of nights--pregsomnia already?? I kind of keep wondering if I am further along than 4 weeks, because I got my first positive (and it was VERY positive, not a squinter) a week ago.

GTKY: Archer Farms honey dijon kettle chips. Amazing, and all I've wanted to eat for the last 24 hours or so.
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• I'm 6 weeks 2 days and feeling pretty normal still! My boobs are sore and I'm tired here and there..but that's nothing new when you have a toddler :) currently craving sub sandwiches.. Cheese and burgers!! I could eat them all day long!
  • MaereMaere member
    6.5 days here. I have the morning sickness that no one wishes on anyone. Boobs a little sore, still gassy.

Gtky: craving a baked potatoe after reading the comments.... :( dont have any of the fixings though!

BabyGaga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• My boobs have been killing me yesterday/today and they are huuuuge! I had to get new bras already. The acid re-flux is kicking in and exhaustion. Otherwise, I'm doing ok. I haven't had any morning sickness/nausea, luckily.  

How many weeks are you? 5w3d

GTKY:  What is your latest craving? none so far

Nathaniel Richard born 12/20/14
    Dating 7/2/2004 * Married 8/16/2008
  • Sore boobs and feeling bloated still, I will be 6w tomorrow. No m/s, but I don't ever really feel hungry, and when I do eat, I get full quickly. I wish that was the case normally! ;)
  • I'm 7weeks4days and my symptoms have eased up a little bit this morning. My noobs are sore and I have some slight cramping on my right side but I'm sure that'll disappear by the time in done writing this post lol. I have crazy food aversions which is terrible but they usually get better as the day goes on. I've still only thrown up 3 times and I'm not complaining. Other than that I'm feeling pretty good.

GTKY: my two most consistent cravings have been apples and peanut butter and coconut popsicles
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kind of freaking out, this am there was some pink on the tissue, no bright red on clots. I am very worried but my dr said to only go to the ER if it gets worse or bright red/ bad cramping. Does any one know why light bleeding may occurs? I am doing everything I can to not check every 5 mins :/

The cervix is very senstive, so if you had sex recently you could be spotting from that.  Pretty harmless.  For all you ladies spotting I hope it all stops. 

What's new? What has gone away? Anyone out there not feeling a thing?  The smells are getting to me.  I work in a hospital, so you can imagine all the smells I experience in one day here. 

How many weeks are you? 5w1d

GTKY: What is your latest craving?  I just want to feel full.

• I am not craving anything specific just more hungry in general. I woke up twice last night so hungry I had to get something to eat.

Poor DH was so worried something was wrong.
  • Same ole, same ole. Sore boobs. Nausea. Redonkulous amounts of CM.
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18

• Sore boobs and dizzy this morning.
    GTKY: anything pickled

I felt my first dose of dizziness today too! I mainly have been beyond exhausted, sore boobs.

Exhaustion is kicking my butt as well. It's my DH and my 1 year wedding anniversary today and I just don't think I have the energy to celebrate physically haha I told him he'll just have to wait for another day
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Afternoon fatigue set in yesterday, and today my boobs feel like they got hit with 90mph fastpitch softballs. 

5w today!

GTKY: I woke up craving a Margaretta pizza (mozzarella, tomato, garlic, basil) and just fulfilled it thanks to random ingredients in the fridge and mini tortillas in place of pizza dough. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • My face looks like a 14 year old. I had to buy a bigger bra today (DDD, which I didn't know VS carried).

6 weeks today

Slurpees :)

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"