Week/Fruit (or veggie).

The Good/Bad/Ugly:

GTKY: Share with us your favorite pregnant fashion style:

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

Re: ~*Saturday Ticker Change 4.19*~

• Options
    Going in for the 3hr glucose test - wish me luck!!! 

Week/Fruit (or veggie). 29wk - acorn squash (I think?)

The Good/Bad/Ugly:
    Good - my face finally cleared up! :) no more teenage acne look for me! plus little dude is amazingly active, it's nice to feel the kicks and movements all day.
    Bad - the gas has gotten ridiculous... I feel bad for Brian lol
    Ugly - if I fail the 3hr test, I am miss my nightly oatmeal dark chocolate cookie :(

GTKY: Share with us your favorite pregnant fashion style:
    I just fell in love with the leggings, long tee and jean jacket combo. I'm wearing it right now and I feel oh so comfy and it looks super cute.

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Options
    bunkgirlbunkgirl member
    edited April 2014
    Week/Fruit (or veggie). 27 weeks rutabaga
    The Good/Bad/Ugly: good: had ultrasound yesterday and baby looks awesome, despite baby's desire to be twisted up like a pretzel.
    Bad: I dislike most of my maternity clothes
    Ugly: I can't think of one right now...which is amazing
    GTKY: Share with us your favorite pregnant fashion style: I am not a fan of most of my clothes so I'm going to lurk on this one and hopefully get some tips.

DSC_0111DSC_0036

DS Born 4/7/2011
    DD Born 7/14/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/Fruit (or veggie): 26! Lettuce I think.

The Good/Bad/Ugly: I've been feeling better the last few days and my sex drive is still there (thank you DH). Sleeping is becoming evermore uncomfortable. Ugly- we move across country next week and have barely packed and all I want to do is snuggle on the couch and watch movies.

GTKY: Share with us your favorite pregnant fashion style: mostly jeans and basic long sleeved tees with flats. I don't know if heels will ever make an appearance again except for interviews and special occasions. Today's fashion: jeans, long tank, white long sleeved mat shirt.
  • Options
    Week: 27, Cucumber

Good: I made it to 3rd trimester!
    Bad: Energy is at a negative 10
    Ugly: HORRIFIC hip pain that stops me in my tracks.. Ugh

Pregnant Fashion Style:
    Leggings with dresses and boots, or maxi dresses and sandals. Weather here in Cali shifts from 60 to 90 in the course of a few days
  • Options
    Week/Fruit (or veggie). 28 weeks Eggplant

The Good:4d Ultrasound today with family, nursery is coming along and little man is kicking like crazy

Bad:failed my 3 hour glucose test this week and not looking forward to the diet

Ugly: feeling chunky

GTKY: Share with us your favorite pregnant fashion style: weather here is cold and not a lot of choices for cute clothes....looking forward to some warm weather to rock the maxi dresses
  • Options
    bgoodbparbgoodbpar member
    edited April 2014
    28 weeks -- eggplant

I'm too lazy for good bad ugly today.

GTKY: depends on the weather. Like pp said CA has had a lot of weather shifts from 60-90 all spring. Can I answer this question with "nothing" or "my bikini" is my favorite? Lol, I'm just uncomfortable the last couple weeks. But if I have to put something on H&M long tanks, leggings, and toms.

ETA: I say seriously a lot. Apparently I'm seriously serious.

• Options
    Clined22Clined22 member
    edited April 2014
    Week/Fruit (or veggie): 27 weeks / Rutabage The Good: I've been feeling great and had an ultra sound today and baby girl looks great! Feeling excited. Bad: sleeping these days is getting ridiculous! Ugly: my belly button is gross looking. I had a slight inny, but with it being stretched, it's ugly!! GTKY: I bought my first maternity jeans from old navy for $25. They are not the most adorable jeans I've purchased, but they will do :). Loving the maxi dresses because the are so comfortable. Pairing them with a denim jean jacket... Love! Edited: tried to fix the layout of my post, but my ipad isn't cooperating!
  • Options
    Week: 27, rutabaga! The Good: I walked the Color a Run today! The Bad: sleeping is getting difficult. The Ugly: me trying to roll out of bed because sitting up is challenging! GTKY: right now with the chilly weather I go for jeans or yoga pants and t-shirts but when it gets warmer, I tend to wear more maxi dresses or skirts and t-shirts or tanks. I try to dress up my daily outfits with jewelry.
    Chase Alexander 12-11-01
    Sierra Nicole 6-15-05
    Avery Lyn 8-2-12
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Week/Fruit (or veggie): 26/lettuce

The Good/Bad/Ugly:
    The Good: so much movement!
    The Bad: exhaustion
    The Ugly: oh the contractions!!!

GTKY: Share with us your favorite pregnant fashion style: I just remembered my short sleeve jersey knit dresses. They may not be the the most flattering (don't know, don't care), but they are soooo comfortable!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Week/Fruit (or veggie).  29 Weeks/Acorn Squash

The Good/Bad/Ugly:  I love feeling the baby move.  He is so high...today he was trying to go under my ribs.  We did an elective 3D ultrasound yesterday and the lady asked if I got my dates wrong because he looked more like a 32 weeker than an almost 29 weeker, but we did IUI so there is no way we were off.  It is getting a lot harder to bend over and get in and out of the car. 

March 2013: First TTC trip to RE, On 1500 mg Metformin, April 2013:  PCOS and Endometriosis, May 2013:  DH Low volume; Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #1 = BFN, July 2013: Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #2 = BFN, August 2013:  Femara 7.5 mg (X5) + Bravelle (X7) + Ovidrel + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP  MC at 5w3d,
    October 2013:  Follistim (X14) + Ovidrel + IUI #4 + Endometrin =BFP!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"