3rd Trimester

Anyone else's nausea return?

Ugh I thought I was lucky when it left at 11 weeks. Now I'm 29 weeks and it's back.

Re: Anyone else's nausea return?

• Mine has over the past week, 31 weeks today. My appetite has been gone, major food aversions again and nausea. Boo. :(

Married 8.1.2010
    DD #1: Arrived 10.7.2011
    TTC #2 Since March 2013
    BFP 5.20.2013, EDD 1.26.2014, natural mc @ 5 wks 5.25.2013
    BFP 6.21.2013, EDD 3.14.2014, Twins - missed mc @ 7w6d, D&C 8.6.2013
    BFP 10.7.2013, EDD June 20 2014 - It's a GIRL!   

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hell mine never left. Lol. I still puke too :-&
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup, totally back and has been for a couple of weeks.
    At least I got a break in the middle this time -  with my first I had 7 months of morning sickness.
  • Yup, around 32 weeks. Isn't reflux great?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great combination of heart burn and "if I cough I might gag and if I gag I might throw up". I've thrown up probably 4 times this week. I feel sick almost every morning though.

It's a BOY

• Mine came back around 30 weeks. It's worse after I've eaten a little something and when I'm riding on the subway. God help me if I have to eat on the subway (which happened once)-- that did not turn out well. Back to the ginger. 
  • I've been having waves of nausea all week. It feels a little better after i have a bland snack, so I'm hoping it'll stay manageable. 

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• It's not as bad for me as it was during the first tri but the heartburn too makes it very unpleasant.

Mornings are not fun (if I eat as soon as I'm awake, I feel sick - if I wait a bit, I get morning sickness so can't win) then evening sickness has heartburn with it.

Scientists need to figure out a way for men to do the pregnancy bit so they can suffer instead!
  • My morning nausea is back as well as some amazing heartburn.....boo
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have thrown up once this week but felt nauseas a few times,,, for me, it's different than morning sickness feeling but it's def nauseous & I'm
    getting hot. my other pregnancies I never felt internally hot from hormones & thank goodness because mine were born June & July!

• Yup. Threw up once already this week. I'm 36 weeks as of yesterday.
  • I was sick a few times at the beginning of the 3rd tri. It eased off a bit around the 33rd week.
  • Yup. Nearly tossed my cookies Friday morning. Thankfully it's only in the morning so far and seems to subside after I've had breakfast.

• Yup, the past few evenings.  I also was running out of my heartburn medicine and was cutting back on it hoping to not have to buy another bottle.  Glad I gave in and bought one because this little guy is still not here but I'm hoping once the Zantac kicks in again it'll help.    
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I haven't been nauseous though I also wasn't nauseous during the first tri. But I WAS exhausted during the first tri and right when I hit the third tri -- it came back with a vengeance. I was kicking ass and taking names working out throughout the second tri and now I can barely drag myself out of bed in the morning and I spend the majority of the afternoon counting the seconds until I can get back into bed. And yet, then I will wake up in the middle of the night and be WIDE awake, which is probably contibuting to the daytime exhaustion. I was really hoping I was going to be one of those annoying women that only looks pregnant in her stomach and feels GREAT the whole pregnancy. Double fail on both! HA! But I am hopeful that if I start being more cognizant of not staying up late on the weekends, I won't be super wrecked and exhausted during the week. That was fine second tri, but I think late nights are out from here on out. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"