January 2014 Moms

Grandma gifts for Mother's Day

Anyone have any fun gift ideas for Grandmother's for Mother's Day? (meaning your mother or MIL) Link if you can. I'm sure I'll do something photo related but not sure exactly what yet.
         *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Grandma gifts for Mother's Day

• cnctfcnctf member
    @rgoblue try check out lovemorethananything on etsy. She has similar things, but a lot of times she will post a promo code on her IG and theyre usually 40-50% off. 
    image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am getting one of these as a grandparents gift, I thought it was cute that you could personalize it.
    Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/114763341/gift-for-grandparent-grandchildren-art
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm planning on making these for both my mom & MIL, I will also make for our grandmothers. Every year for Mother's Day I host a brunch and always do flowers or plants for all the moms/grandmas. The flowers are he centrepiece & then they get to take them home.

I'm doing this exact same thing!! Saw it on Pinterest a few weeks ago!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• CarmlvsjoseCarmlvsjose member
    edited April 2014
    My mom is on a long term time out.... So I haven't even given it a second thought. So sad :(
  • SJSLASJSLA member
    We are making a photo book on shutterfly of LO's newborn photos to give, also a nicely framed grandchild photo.
    --------------
    "Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to find out what's inside you, to make your soul grow." --Kurt Vonnegut
  • I am doing a foot and hand print mold of DS along with a shutterfly book. I got the kit at Michael's for around $15.
  • bnikbnik member
    Mmm nope
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"