July 2014 Moms

~*~The long lost PgAL check in 4/18~*~

slensicslensic member
edited April 2014 in July 2014 Moms

Hi Ladies! I am so sorry to have disappeared for a couple of weeks. Work got extremely busy and I fell into a black hole. I have been thinking of everyone and hope you are all well. My work schedule just gets easier and slower now all the way up to leave so I shouldn't disappear again. I hope you will forgive me. Here is some chocolate for you to make it up to you!

Welcome to the PgAL July 2014 Check-In!

This is for ladies who are pregnant after a loss and due in the month of July. Get comfy ladies!  I hope we are all here for a nice long time! 

***Please make sure to leave me your username and EDD if you aren't already on the list below. Also, make sure to let me know if your EDD changed so I can update the list.*** 

@1982Babies EDD 6/24/14 Team Pink

@hope1017 EDD 7/4/14 Team Blue

@BettyBoop86 EDD 7/5/14 Team Blue

@hopalong1015 EDD 7/7/14 Team Pink

@AnotherDreamer EDD 7/10/14 (Twins) Team Green

@ichabody EDD 7/10/14 Team Green

@e_cruiz EDD 7/11/14 Team Green

@Qfrump EDD 7/11/14 Team Blue

@SherylA80 EDD 7/11/14 Team Blue

@suzelizabeth EDD 7/11/14 Team Blue

@SweetTamale38 EDD 7/11/14 Team Green

@bluebear1588 EDD 7/13/14 Team Blue

@bunny0711 EDD 7/13/14 Team Pink

@CaitNMatt EDD 7/13/14 Team Blue

@slensic EDD 7/15/14 Team Blue

@mamabc14 EDD 7/17/14 Team Pink

@AmericanInOz EDD 7/21/14 Team Green

@lamarei EDD 7/21/14

@Princezjk EDD 7/21/14 Team Blue

@CoNativegal EDD 7/22/14 Team Blue

@Ashleylcderrick1 EDD 7/24/14 Team Pink

@Shanaynerz EDD 7/24/14 (Twins) Team Purple (1 of each)

@Saritaota614 EDD 7/24/14 Team Pink

@LeaLupins EDD 7/25/14 Team Blue

@Tealowl EDD 7/25/14 Team Green

@SuperKim13 EDD 7/28/14 Team Green

@eortman EDD 7/30/14 Team Blue

@NataliasMOM0214 EDD 7/30/14 Team Blue

**********************************************************************************

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?

XXXX

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer next)

XXXX

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?

XXXX

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?

XXXX

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?

XXXX

Favorite moment of the week?

XXXX

Least favorite moment of the week?

XXXX

*~*~*~*GTKY questions:~*~*~*

Now that we are all in the 3rd tri or about to be there, is it starting to feel real? 

XXXX

image image   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

BFP#1 9/25/10 DD born 6/9/11
BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
BFP#3 11/2/13 EDD 7/15/14 Stick baby Stick
1st u/s 11/26/13 at 7w, measuring right on track and a heartbeat of 139bpm
NT Scan 1/6/14 at 12w 6d, normal healthy squirmy baby measuring right on track heartbeat of 147bpm
1st 2nd tri Scan 2/3/14 at 16w 6d, very healthy baby BOY!
A/S 3/4/14 still a very healthy BOY, measuring right on track!
DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

Re: ~*~The long lost PgAL check in 4/18~*~

• How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?

27 weeks, 3 days, rutabega

Fine work has been too crazy to really notice any

I had a great growth u/s this week, so good at the moment.

appt. every 2 weeks start very soon.

ordering art for the nursery

work

Now that we are all in the 3rd tri or about to be there, is it starting to feel real? 

Yes and the panic of getting everyhthing done has started to set in

image image   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

BFP#1 9/25/10 DD born 6/9/11
    BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
    BFP#3 11/2/13 EDD 7/15/14 Stick baby Stick
    1st u/s 11/26/13 at 7w, measuring right on track and a heartbeat of 139bpm
    NT Scan 1/6/14 at 12w 6d, normal healthy squirmy baby measuring right on track heartbeat of 147bpm
    1st 2nd tri Scan 2/3/14 at 16w 6d, very healthy baby BOY!
    A/S 3/4/14 still a very healthy BOY, measuring right on track!
    DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

• I will check in when I'm home tonight and not on mobile! Love the chocolate! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • eortmaneortman member
    edited April 2014

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 25 wk - Cauliflower

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? The full-time exhaustion is kicking in. I am taking a nap on my lunch almost everyday and it still doesn't seem to help much.

How is Pgal brain treating you? Any T&P requests? Not too bad, I sometimes get concerned because this baby doesn't move nearly as much as my 2 kids did, but I hope that means he'll just be a good sleeper. :-)

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?I'm looking forward to my EDD.

Favorite moment of the week?Watching my kids at Easter egg hunts. We had breakfast with the bunny on Saturday and then their daycare egg hunt was today. Soooo much fun!

Least favorite moment of the week? Continuing work stress.Totally understand @slensic. Now that we are all in the 3rd tri or about to be there, is it starting to feel real?  Maybe it's just because we are on #3 or maybe it's because I have been overwhelmed with work stress, but it still seems kind of surreal. We really don't have anything ready for this baby, yet and I keep wondering if one day I will wake up in labor and not have a clue how it snuck up on me.

Edit: Sorry, I have no idea what is going on with these weird fonts & Bolding.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Pregnancy Ticker

26 weeks, lettuce

Not bad, just the usual heartburn and stuff.

Pretty well. This little guy is a lot quieter than DS was so when I haven't felt movement in a little while I get nervous but once I feel him I'm fine.

GTT next Wednesday...is it sad I'm looking forward to the appt cause DS will be in preschool and I can sit for an hour and read?

Easter prep! DS is at such a fun age for it this year.

Nothing really

Not yet! I haven't even grasped that in about 3 months we'll have another kid. Probably once we start setting up the crib and putting together all the other baby gear again it'll start to feel more real.

29 weeks today!

I'm starting to pee a lot more now but other then that everything is the same.

When baby is not so active it starts worrying me.

Appointment on the 8th of May.

Any time this little baby moves and tickles my stomach.

Don't have one.

Nope not yet. Maybe when I have my baby shower next weekend it'll feel real or when I'm in labor lol.

28w1d, who knows, every site says something different.  This week I am going with cauliflower.

Morning sickness has come back and gotten worse since I stopped taking Zofran about 3 weeks ago.  I don't care though.... I'd rather be puking water every morning than completely, unbelievably, painfully unable to pass a poop. 

I'm tempted to say I'm doing fine but just two nights ago I had a VERY weird dream that I delivered this child (28weeks) and my lost fetus (9 weeks) at the same time and then pushed them both back up in my who-ha because I decided they weren't big enough yet.  I was hopeful that they would resume the bond with my uterus and continue growing.  It was WEIRD ASS.

Looking forward to my next appt and getting results from my glucola test.  Would they have called me if anything was off?  I assume so...

Given the situation with my stbxh, its been really nice having my SIL (mom of twins) around to pamper me and fawn over my preggo belly.  She spent some time with me this week with her hand on my belly feeling for kicks.  It's nice to have someone care.  

Worrying about afterbirth scenarios with stbxh in my therapy sessions.  

Kinda, I'd like to say yes, but I still haven't been able to make the connection that in 3 short months, someone is going to hand me a child that will be MINE.  Emotionally I just haven't discovered yet what "mom" means and/or feels like.

• @slensic I'm glad you are back and all is well!

26 lettuce

I'm definitely more short of breath these days... swelling has started.

Pretty good really. Aside from the day earlier this week when I didn't feel her move at all. That was unsettling.

Third trimester definitely. And getting the GD test over with in a couple weeks.

DH agreeing to take a couple maternity pics with me, using a timer. Better than nothing. Haha. They turned out cute!

Definitely the scary day of not feeling movement.

It feels very real to me. I think the fact that our nursery is all but finished and that people keep bringing us gifts for her play a big hand in this. It is the most happy/terrifying/exciting feeling ever. I had a mental breakdown last night crying to DH that I'm afraid I won't be a good mom....

Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome

29 weeks tomorrow: Acorn Squash

No more nausea, but sometimes I get sick...I think it is when I eat too fast.  Some back pain.  Tons of Braxton Hicks contractions. 

I'm doing okay.

Did a 3D ultrasound today and it was amazing. 

All the kicks and the 3D ultrasound

I wish I could stop working, but that is not an option

Totally real.  I think the ultrasound today made DH realize how real it is.

March 2013: First TTC trip to RE, On 1500 mg Metformin, April 2013:  PCOS and Endometriosis, May 2013:  DH Low volume; Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #1 = BFN, July 2013: Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #2 = BFN, August 2013:  Femara 7.5 mg (X5) + Bravelle (X7) + Ovidrel + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP  MC at 5w3d,
    October 2013:  Follistim (X14) + Ovidrel + IUI #4 + Endometrin =BFP!!! 

• mcvgalmcvgal member
    edited April 2014
    How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 28 weeks - eggplant How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? by the end of the day my legs ankles become cankles but they are getting back to normal overnight. How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? I'm doing okay. Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? LO is measuring big so I have an ultrasound on Monday. Hoping everything is fine, but thankful to get to see LO again Favorite moment of the week? I thought for sure I would not make it teaching my Zumba class on Monday but at the end the participants all commented on what a great class it was. Least favorite moment of the week? being diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes. I know it is not the end of the world and am doing everything I can to monitor my glucose levels, but it's still not what I wanted to hear. *~*~*~*GTKY questions:~*~*~* Now that we are all in the 3rd tri or about to be there, is it starting to feel real? It's starting to feel super real. RCS is scheduled if July 7th:) However these next 2 weeks are going to be really hard. DS was born at 30 weeks. So in the back of my head I keep thinking that I could have a baby pretty soon. And then I am also wondering what weeks 30-39 feel like. Everyone says the last few weeks are uncomfortable, but since my last few weeks were unexpected, I never got to that uncomfortable stage.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Sorry for the format above, cannot correct it due to this stupid computer acting up

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• @slensic So happy you're back! I've seriously been wondering where you've been. Glad you're okay though and just busy.

26w2d, 2 heads of lettuce I guess

Still the same really. Just tired as usual. If I go out and run errands then come home, I need to do nothing for hours it feels like, which is hard. Nausea's come back sometimes which is *awesome*.

Been pretty good thankfully. There were days where I wasn't feeling kicks as much so I was freaking out. But had a great u/s the other day and both babies are looking great, so I'm trying to stay positive. Every day and week that goes by makes me feel better.

Seeing my OB on Tuesday, and the diabetic clinic Tuesday. Just had my u/s so that was great!

Seeing the babies on Thursday and seeing that they're doing great and measuring perfect!

Freaked me out to hear Baby B is breech/transverse, thought I know she has time to move. Overall things have been good, I can't complain too much.

I'm not quite there yet, but it's definitely starting to feel more real! It's exciting but kinda freaking me out!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 26 weeks, 5 days, Lettuce

We are team pink!!

My symptoms are FINALLY getting better. I am only throwing up 1-2 hours a day and the itching is not so maddening. Constant battle with constipation because of my 2-3 doses of zofran each day, but I'll take this to how I was the first 26 weeks.

Feeling Olivia moving each day is really helping PGAL brain. That and I know the further along we make it the better the chance that things will be ok. T&P please for my test results for fifths disease. One of the little ones I care for came with it a couple weeks ago. It's not diagnosed easily until after it's done being contagious. It can really cause some terrible things to happen to pregnant women and their babies. I'm choosing to be optimistic that things will be ok.

GD test is coming up Friday. Hoping all goes well with that.

Favorite moments are when my little girl moves around.

Least favorite is the Extra blood work and scare with fifths disease was my low point for the week.

GTKY: absolutely feel like we are getting closer! So many people have dropped off presents for Olivia, I keep pulling out all the outfits, shoes and blankets to look at them and arrange them in her room :)
  • **********************************************************************************

25 1/2 weeks....(yay!)  Cauliflower (yum, my favorite veggie!) :)

Not bad, EXCEPT I was hit with a HORRIBLE cold/cough (that is still lingering 2 weeks later, and I can't take my asthma inhaler so I'm trying other means right now!)...on antibiotics which were 'safe', and definitely helped, but it was a terrible couple weeks (and still coughing here and there!)  UGH!

Not bad...some days I get panicked when I feel less movement, but then, he kicks me again, and I feel better!  Scary when you don't feel it for awhile, though!

Not for another 2 weeks...my regular OB appt. with U/S for a 'growth' check-in at 28 weeks!

Starting to feel better!  This was a rough time being so sick!

ILLNESS!  All week!

Yep!  Scary, I tell you that!  Can't believe I'm almost in my 3rd tri...and ironically, I still don't have much of a bump!  Many ppl still have no clue (I held out long on telling ppl due to the fact that I lost my son at 21 weeks last time!)...but weird how I would think it would be more real with a bigger baby bump by now!  He needs to start to show!

• First time poster. Sorry I have been around for awhile I just never realized what this post was.

29 weeks; 3 days / butternut squash

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer next)
    boy ♡

Nothing crazy just the normal can't sleep, gotta pee, and swelling feet. Although my allergies are kicking in and my sinuses are killing me.

Every so often i say or think the silliest things.

I have an appointment on wednsday. Next week I start biweekly appointments to check progress of my Lil man due to medication I take for my high blood pressure.

Finally telling my kids about the special little guy who will be joining our family soon!

2 days ago when my allergies and sinuses started trying to kill me.

It feels more real everyday. I feel like I have tried to stay aloof about this pregnancy for so long I was scared I wouldn't be able to have a connection but I feel like it has flown by and I can't believe I'm here already.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • slensic -- There's no need to apologize.  I know that I really appreciate this thread and am excited you could host it this week...just disappointed that I did not get to jump in on time this week -- the days just flew by for me too.  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'll keep mine brief since I'm so late to the party.  Made it to 28 weeks and I'm starting to actually feel pregnant.  YAY!  We had a great echo last week...baby's heart looks structurally sound.  I have my glucose test on Thursday.  Blech!  I had the best weekend with the most wonderful man I've ever known, and I feel pretty darn good.

I hope everybody has an amazing week.   
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daniella Josephine born July 7, 2014
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • hopalong1015 -- You have my thoughts and prayers as you approach your upcoming milestone.  I hope the day will come and go peacefully and reflectively for you, but will also bring you some happy realizations.  Hugs!

ichabody -- I hope you don't have any more disturbing dreams.  I have had some crazy ones too.  I am very happy your SIL has been able to spend some time with you.  You are always in my thoughts.

lamarei -- I'm hoping nothing comes of your exposure to Fifth's.  I'm looking forward to seeing a good update from you.  Please take care.

NataliasMOM0214  -- I hope you are feeling better.  

To everybody else feeling that little panic when the babies are quiet for a long time, wow, I wish I could take that uneasiness away.  I get that way too.  One day my mind got away with me so badly that my partner drove me to the OB's for a heartbeat check.  I had him so worried too.  The nurse told me I'm a few weeks away from when I should start counting kicks and that they should be every six hours, approximately.  Hearing that really helped because I assumed the baby should be moving more often than every six hours.  I've been able to relax a little more.  I hope it gets easier for you too.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daniella Josephine born July 7, 2014
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"