Trying to Get Pregnant

Babies are hatching! *Updated with pics!*

2»

Re: Babies are hatching! *Updated with pics!*

• They're running out of room.

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • EllyD14 said:

They're running out of room.

Lol I know! Unfortunately I can't open the incubator yet because three more eggs have pipped. Once the outer shell is broken, you need to maintain the humidity fanatically or it can kill the ones that are mid hatch (the inner membrane can dry and basically shrink wrap the chick).

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • They're running out of room.

Lol I know! Unfortunately I can't open the incubator yet because three more eggs have pipped. Once the outer shell is broken, you need to maintain the humidity fanatically or it can kill the ones that are mid hatch (the inner membrane can dry and basically shrink wrap the chick).
    Wow. That seems super scary.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Hey I had a hellish day! Just checked out your chicks, congratulations Pele! My mom has 6 chickens, she's had them a few years now. They have more personality than I would have expected. Especially the Ameraucanas.

Wasn't Foghorn Leghorn a Rhode island red?

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• I havent been able to watch the stream for a while, how many are you up to now @Peledreamsofrain ?
    Aug15 Signature Challenge- Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV- Santana
    beach

BabyFetus Ticker

Married my Best Friend 8/02/13
    DX Hypothyroidism 4/14
    BFP 6/23/14 MC 7/4/14
    BFP 12/9/14 EDD 8/18/15

• bcogil86 said:

I havent been able to watch the stream for a while, how many are you up to now @Peledreamsofrain ?

5! We expect 8 by the morning!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • That was really cute @peledreamsofrain. That one sitting in the front tapping on the window, you can even hear them making little noises. 
  • Yay pictures!  They're all fluffed up.  The first three are the little sneaky EE chicks.  Whoever the father is, he has feathered legs, so they have little fuzzy legs too :P.

/DED from cuteness overload. Congrats Pele!!

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cuteness!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"