August 2013 Moms

POTD Friday

2»

Re: POTD Friday

• @cosmic+love I could definitely see that cut on you! Super cute.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • V&G101808 said:

LokiLahve said:

@v&g I know it's doable....I should have said I personally don't have time for it! Well...I have time but I prefer to spend it doing something else.
    I go through this every few years...grow it way out, feel like it gets too heavy (usually when the temp warms up) & chop it off to just above my shoulders. It's a vicious cycle.

Oh wow, I did not mean for that to sound as snotty as it did. I'm not hating...your hair looks amazing, go on with your bad self. :)
    I always have medium to long hair & I blow dry & flat iron or curl it every day. It's just time for a cut for me, I'm sick of messing with it right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited April 2014
    I actually just want @MrsLaurenAsh‌ 's hair. Thick and red. But I'm not going to post her picture, that would be too creepy. ;)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @V&G I feel like your hair pretty much looks like that. You don't need extensions. Mine doesn't. Which is why I have my fabulous Beyonce extensions in :)

Awwww thanks!! I need to get me some beyonce extensions! Haha. The thicker the hair the better!! :)
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• I actually just want @MrsLaurenAsh‌ 's hair. Thick and red. But I'm not going to post her picture, that would be too creepy. ;)

Wow!! Thanks!

The Mrs.
  • Agree with V&G I would just love long thick wavy Kim k-esque extensions. I just cute my hair into a shoulder length a symmetrical bob and it's fine, but long hair is my comfort zone I know all kinds of styles. I actually found a website with pretty inexpensive clip Ins but I'm too chicken to order them

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• This was my inspiration for my cut today.I like the subtle highlights. I will be going backto add those at my next trim.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"