December 2013 Moms

Fitness Friday

Hi ladies!
So let's hear all about it.

I actually lost 3.4 lbs this week (50lb weight loss goal)

I stopped eating after 7 . That in itself was hard because that's when DH and I connect.

All bets are off the next 2 days for me. Too much cooking and baking to resist. Monday I will try to get extra cardio to make up for what I eat.
Is it bad that I can't WAIT to cheat?

Re: Fitness Friday

• jy725jy725 member
    edited April 2014
    I got back to the gym this week! Feels good to be back at it. I've been doing 20-25 mins. of cardio and alternating lower body/upper body weight training. I think I will try to go for a run today. I've only run for a total of 5 mins. so far on the treadmill but I want to head outside. I used to run 5 days a week and I really miss it.

eta: I did it! I was able to run for 30 minutes. There may be hope for me after all!
  • Loading the player...
  • No gain is ALWAYS good!
  • I made it to CrossFit M-W, skipped yesterday since LO was miserable from her shots & cold, and will be going this afternoon. I bought a speed rope for double unders that came yesterday and will get to try that out today since they are part of the workout. I've done pretty good with my eating, but we definitely need to head back to the produce market! Our fruit is gone and veggie pickings are slim...! I did lose a pound in our weight loss competition, really wish it had been more...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • So I worked out 3 days one week back in January and then decided I didn't have time for that shit.

Anyways H and I started p90x this week. I am SO SORE. My arms are so huge and not in a good way so I've gotta get some muscle back. But weight wise, I'm good!
  • I lost about 2 more pounds...I am now under my highest non-preg weight, so that feels good! Still trying to get to the gym 2-3 times a week. Still think I look huge in photos, so I'm trying to use that as motivation!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've lost about 10 lbs over the last month and I've completed week 3 of my c25k program. This week I went to the gym and followed H's lifting program and it killed me I was so sore but proud of myself for completing it all 3 days.

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • @mireland23 I used the c25k when I started running back in 2008. It's a great program! Keep up the awesome work!

• @lynngotts‌ thank you! I've never really been a runner and after losing 100 lbs my DH is now running 5ks regularly and he has been so supportive and inspiring I'm excited to do my first 5K with him.

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • jy725jy725 member
    @lynngotts‌ thank you! I've never really been a runner and after losing 100 lbs my DH is now running 5ks regularly and he has been so supportive and inspiring I'm excited to do my first 5K with him.
    That is a great goal! Just keep at it. Running a 5K is really personally rewarding! You'll be so proud of yourself.
  • I started using the c25k app too. I've only done it once but I was surprised that after all this time I could make it through. I'll start tracking weight loss once I can workout regularly which hopefully will be this week.

• My fitness this week has been terrible.  By terrible I mean non-existent. I was doing C25K and it was going well. Then I had awful bad days at work. Then it rained and was super cold. Then I got a cold. And yes I just keep finding excuses.

I have lost a total of 5lbs since I started really working on it a few weeks ago so that's good.

I'll probably gain all 5 back while I eat Reese's eggs this weekend since I gave up PB for Lent.  

• I lost one pound this week for a total of 11 lbs.  I have 10 more to go!  I have been running when I Get the chance, it's so hard for me to get to the gym with our schedules but when I dont' I have been doing weights and walking at home.

• Great week ladies!!!!!
  • This week was so busy and exhausting for me! I didn't get a chance to exercise. I was hit or miss with nutrition (more hit than miss). I lost 0.6 pounds this week. (15.6 more pounds until my prepregnancy weight!)

The hardest thing for me is having the time and energy to put together nutritious meals- let alone exercise. I was so sleep deprived this week. Hoping next week will be better.

I have high hopes for Sunday! We are visiting with my family, who are all usually pretty healthy eaters. DH's family is the one with all of the heavy, delicious comfort food, but they will be out of town on Sunday, so I think I can squeak by without a lot of temptation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"