TTC After a Loss

[[Healthy Living Accountability]]

peggels24peggels24 member
edited April 2014 in TTC After a Loss

appy Friday ladies!  This is our Healthy Living Accountability thread.  How did everyone’s week go?  Are you meeting your goals?  Frustrated?  Let’s hear it!  Forgive me if I miss anyone below – please don’t be offended but just jump right on in.

For the lurking ladies who didn’t get a chance to reply on Monday, feel free to join us here right now!

@mrsg80intn

@megrae12

@jenn0021

@liamadi1

@grailseeker14

@maxsmommy123112

@sgio7485

@holdingouthope

@laura011

@jlworden710

@smcniff

Here’s some inspiration for you all to make it through the weekend:

See you all Monday!

Edited:  to replace inspiration photo

BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: [[Healthy Living Accountability]]

• Hello all!  How was your week so far?  I would love to tell you that I've been stellar but I really haven't been at all.  My lunches have been fatty and my dinners have been non-existent for the most part.  Calorie wise I'm probably ok but health wise - no good.  

Exercise - meh!  The good news is that the printer in my office is out of toner and I am not sure that I want to try to replace the toner or just get a new machine (the machine is super old) so I have to walk all the way to the front of the office to get my prints - so I'm burning extra calories.  That's about it though :(

Water - I've been getting my water in.  That's all I can say that is good this week.

Well I am swamped so off I go.  Happy Weekend!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks for the check in, @peggels24. I cant see your inspiration thingy tho :(

I did ok this week. It was raining on Monday and I didnt work out, got sick after that. It's been a terrible week for working out. It's been good for my eating as I tend to lose my appetite when not feeling well. Does that count as healthy? Meh, I am going with it!! H and I are heading to see family this weekend, so hopefully food will not be to big of an issue. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • That's weird about the inspiration thingie - can anyone else see it?  When I look at it on my screen, it's perfect :(

Pregnancy Ticker

• megrae12 said:
    Thanks for the check in, @peggels24. I cant see your inspiration thingy tho :(

I did ok this week. It was raining on Monday and I didnt work out, got sick after that. It's been a terrible week for working out. It's been good for my eating as I tend to lose my appetite when not feeling well. Does that count as healthy? Meh, I am going with it!! H and I are heading to see family this weekend, so hopefully food will not be to big of an issue. 
    @megrae12 Ugh - I hope you are feeling better now?  When I'm sick, I want all of the ice cream so if you didn't eat all of the ice cream, I think it was healthy :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• megrae12megrae12 member
    edited April 2014
    peggels24 said: megrae12 said: Thanks for the check in, @peggels24. I cant see your inspiration thingy tho :(
    I did ok this week. It was raining on Monday and I didnt work out, got sick after that. It's been a terrible week for working out. It's been good for my eating as I tend to lose my appetite when not feeling well. Does that count as healthy? Meh, I am going with it!! H and I are heading to see family this weekend, so hopefully food will not be to big of an issue.  @megrae12 Ugh - I hope you are feeling better now?  When I'm sick, I want all of the ice cream so if you didn't eat all of the ice cream, I think it was healthy :)
    Haha, I want all of the ice cream
    all the time, so that is a constant struggle. I am feeling ok, now. Allergies are super bad this year, it's like a pollen apocalypse down here!! Also, it's raining again, which means tomorrow I will be talking a la Darth Vader. 

ETA: Quote fail. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• @megrae12 I hear ya on the allergies - I've been dying

Pregnancy Ticker

• @peggels24 Thanks for the check in, as always.  I suppose a less then stellar week is better than a week where you fell off the bandwagon. I can see the new inspiration.

@megrae Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Best of luck getting through allergy season.

My week has been okay.  Lots of exercise this week, decent eating (although the CPW poll about ethnic food caused an Indian food craving that I satisfied last night by overeating at an Indian food restaurant).

I've started getting better at getting small amounts of exercise on days that I don't get home until late. I used to be the type that felt like if I was going to do it, I needed a good 2 hours between cardio, strength, changing, showering, etc.  Now I have realized that if I don't have 2 hours to give, just going for a 1/2 hour walk to get my heart rate up for a bit is a great way to feel better about myself. I don't have any good excuses not to do this because I have an elliptical machine in my basement.

((hugs)) to anyone who needs them this weekend.

BFP #1 11/02/13, EDD 07/04/14, BO diagnosed 12/12/13 at 9w5d
    BFP #2 6/12/14, DD born 2/21/15

• smcniff said:
    @peggels24 Thanks for the check in, as always.  I suppose a less then stellar week is better than a week where you fell off the bandwagon. I can see the new inspiration.

@megrae Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Best of luck getting through allergy season.

My week has been okay.  Lots of exercise this week, decent eating (although the CPW poll about ethnic food caused an Indian food craving that I satisfied last night by overeating at an Indian food restaurant).

I've started getting better at getting small amounts of exercise on days that I don't get home until late. I used to be the type that felt like if I was going to do it, I needed a good 2 hours between cardio, strength, changing, showering, etc.  Now I have realized that if I don't have 2 hours to give, just going for a 1/2 hour walk to get my heart rate up for a bit is a great way to feel better about myself. I don't have any good excuses not to do this because I have an elliptical machine in my basement.

((hugs)) to anyone who needs them this weekend.
    @smcniff That is a great attitude about exercising.  I wish I could get there.  I was doing well for a while with at least doing crunches if nothing else but that has gone by the wayside since vacation.

Pregnancy Ticker

• LiaMadi1LiaMadi1 member
    edited April 2014
    Happy Friday, ladies!  I'm am seriously the happiest I have been in the past few weeks! :)  On the health front, I made it to the gym Monday, Tuesday and yesterday! Whoop!!!  Monday and Tuesday were pretty awesome and yesterday was kind of a joke (I talked on the phone with my mom the whole time while on the treadmill), but I did it, right?  I also got out and walked my dog this afternoon because it is gorgeous out today.  Fraggle was incredibly popular at the park as well (proud mama here).

I met with my RE this morning as well and we discussed my uterine septum removal surgery for the end of the month and it really going to be an easy-peasy process!  He was incredibly positive and supportive and said that once they give it a little "snip snip", it will absorb into my uterine lining making it stronger than ever and with it removed, the success rate "sky rockets".  While it is only the first step, it's a huge one for my attitude and emotions on the TTC front!  He said that after one cycle we can start trying again if we are comfortable.  Andplusalso, in my little weigh-in I'm officially down 8 lbs. in about a month!  Could not be happier! :):) 

Happy Easter to those who celebrate and hopefully it is a beautiful weekend for you all!
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• @peggels24--I totally get you on the extra walking at work! I work in a separate building at school and when I print something I have to walk to the other building to pick it.  Tons of extra steps!

@megrae--The holidays are the hardest time for me, but because we will be hosting I feel like I will have more control because it is a safe place and I also know that we will have the left overs.

@smcniff--I completely agree with you on the exercise at any level is a good thing.  Something..even a 30 minute walk...is better than nothing.  I would LOVE to have an elliptical machine at home!! No excuse for you, girl!! :):) 
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• LiaMadi1 said:
    Happy Friday, ladies!  I'm am seriously the happiest I have been in the past few weeks! :)  On the health front, I made it to the gym Monday, Tuesday and yesterday! Whoop!!!  Monday and Tuesday were pretty awesome and yesterday was kind of a joke (I talked on the phone with my mom the whole time while on the treadmill), but I did it, right?  I also got out and walked my dog this afternoon because it is gorgeous out today.  Fraggle was incredibly popular at the park as well (proud mama here).

I met with my RE this morning as well and we discussed my uterine septum removal surgery for the end of the month and it really going to be an easy-peasy process!  He was incredibly positive and supportive and said that once they give it a little "snip snip", it will absorb into my uterine lining making it stronger than ever and with it removed, the success rate "sky rockets".  While it is only the first step, it's a huge one for my attitude and emotions on the TTC front!  He said that after one cycle we can start trying again if we are comfortable.  Andplusalso, in my little weigh-in I'm officially down 8 lbs. in about a month!  Could not be happier! :):) 

Happy Easter to those who celebrate and hopefully it is a beautiful weekend for you all!
    @liamadi1 Your post made me smile :)  That's awesome that you are in such a good place on all fronts right now!  Congrats on the weight loss as well!  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Happy Easter everyone!

I am officially back on the diet horse, with a boost from quitting BC (for some reason my appetite died).

So far I've lost 8lbs!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Happy Easter everyone! I am officially back on the diet horse, with a boost from quitting BC (for some reason my appetite died). So far I've lost 8lbs!
    @peledreamsofrain Woohoo for losing 8 lbs - that is amazing!!!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi all!
    This week started off strong, but quickly crumbled when AF showed up and cramps reared their ugly head. I went from sticking to my diet to wanting to eat every salty, carby, sugary thing in our house. I did contain it relatively well - although I polished off all the nuts we have, binged on Wheat Thins, and broke down and had fast food tacos 2 days in a row. I did an extra lap on the circuit at the gym today to try and make up for it, but I know I'll pay the price at my Monday weigh in. I just have no self-control when it's AF time. None.

On the good side, I did make it to the gym 4x this week (just offset one day that I took off because cramps made me stay in bed all day), and I'm determined to get back to following my diet strictly on Monday (Fridays to Sundays are already pretty loose as far as diet goes because husband is home).
    @grailseeker24 Yuck - sorry for AF hunger!  That blows.  But 4x at the gym is still really really great!  I'll see ya back on the wagon on Tuesday (Monday is Patriots Day and I'll be out and about so I know that I won't be good on Monday)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks for the check-in @peggels24! And (((hugs))) to you!

I'm happy to report that I did very good this week! I worked out every single morning, and I even did a T25 workout this afternoon as well! And managed to stick to my new eating plan (I'm recording every single calorie in and out...so good, but so exhausting!)

It looks like I've lost about 3 pounds since my appt with the nutritionist last week, which is a little too fast. The most important measurement will be in checking my body fat % when I got to my check-in next week, though. I do tend to go a little bit overboard with the workouts, so my challenge will be in maintaining a balance. I'll need to think through how to do that better than I have in the past!

I really need to work on my sleep. I start the week off strong, but then stay up later and later every night until I'm sleep deprived on Friday morning. :(
    @holdingouthope Great job!  DH and I have a bedtime of 11pm that I try to adhere to - at least that is normally when I turn off the tv and we go upstairs.  Sometimes I read, sometimes he reads, sometimes we both read - but even that I try not to do as I tend to stay up reading all night long.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hello everyone! I am officially off for the next week :o) Yay! 

This week was my first with Fitness Pal. I love it! I was under my calorie goal daily, drank lots of water. Didn't get enough exercise but that's always my problem during the work week. Gym tomorrow! The real challenge will be on Easter - I already am dreading entering my calories on that day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"