June 2013 Moms
Options

Business Ethics Question (sort of BR)

Ok, so Monday MH has a fancy work dinner with the president of his company and the president of one of their customers. This is an annual dinner that the wives get to join in on!

The Problem: All of our sitters are busy on Monday (including my mom)

The ethical dilemma: I have girlfriend who knows my kids well and could probably babysit for us BUT she is the wife of one of MH's employees. We were friends before her H worked for MH and the company is aware of our friendship.

The Question: Is it ok to ask the wife of one of YH's employees to watch your kids while you are out to a business dinner with senior members of the company?

or am I overthinking things?

#Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: Business Ethics Question (sort of BR)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@kdc2007 I wasn't planning on paying her, it's her son's birthday tomorrow and I was going to bring her a bottle of wine

@bleachy14 she (and her husband) know about it, I am more concerned about how it may look to the rest of the company

#Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    I say there's no issue.  Go and have fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"