November 2013 Moms
Options

Did someone actually do this?!

I just can't even..... Who would do something like this?! Someone with really great internet-stalking skills needs to find her and make sure she's put in jail.

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12320471/a-very-special-thursday-night-confession#latest

Re: Did someone actually do this?!

• Options
    flitterin said:

I read the whole thread and they know all her personal deets/lawyers have been looked into.

People are shitty

Oh good! I only got through the first page before my baby was done eating. Then I went to bed, because it was 1:30 AM, but I had to share it!

I'm glad they're getting it taken care of. I can't believe some people.
  • Options
    Those poor women. She wins for grossest human being of the century

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a disgusting human being..

• Options
    Sickening.

I know there are bumpies with enough mad Internet skills to royally fuck her shit up, as they should, but I have a feeling karma will take care of this one.

I've donated to sunshine missions on TTCAL and PgAL and never thought twice. At times like these I have to remember that for every piece of scum like her, there are dozens of good, caring people. The women on that board have shown it. I hate that they were taken advantage of like this.
    BFP #1 1.2.12 EDD 9.15.12 :: mmc 2.22.12. / d&c 2.23.12 :: 2nd d&c 3.16.12

"there is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"

BFP #2 2.27.13 EDD 11.8.13 Grow, baby, grow!

My Ovulation Chart

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary

image imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image

~ all ALers welcome ~

• Options
    Jennybabe0706Jennybabe0706 member
    edited April 2014
    That makes me sick. When I first read her post I thought for sure she was making things up to get a rise out of people bc surely no one would be that messed up. After reading the responses, clearly I was wrong and some people truly are that disgusting. Karma is sure to get her. Ugh.

Edited because I just can't spell this early

• Options

megswen said:
    am I missing something - why did 50 people "like" her confession?

Because she was ratting out the girl who actually did it. The original poster wasn't the one who did that shiz.
    Is the OP the thief's AE?

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    What appalls me about the whole thing is when she said "Hello I need stuff for my baby" Ok great but that is YOUR responsibility not other people's. Then the fact that she just did not even care that someone lost a child AND she was a Mod is a massive fail. People will do anything now a days for money or to keep up with the Joneses because they feel they are "entitled" to certain things. SMH
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options

First, Hiiiiiii! Second- it's against the rules to Call someone out, so OPs confession is in leu of the person who actually did it. The OPs post almost read MUD, but unfortunately the real person in question (their MOD) is who did those acts. The first response on that thread indicates who the real thief is. She still lurks so they made a post so she can read how they all feel about her.
    How did they figure it out, though? Did the actual mod openly admit to it?

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    from reading it, it appears that they all sent $ to the person and then they never got proof that the person sent any of the gifts or the $ to the charity.  They kept pressing her for it and she finally showed them what they are saying are doctored bank statements indicating that she donated the money, but they were obviously fake from what I read.  So they are making the BMB aware by having the OP of this thread post this.  Hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Scumbag.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options

megswen said:

Because she was ratting out the girl who actually did it. The original poster wasn't the one who did that shiz.
    That's what i was missing - I thought the OP was the mod's AE.  Not a 'ratting out" confession..

Sick!
  • Options
    Can someone give me a tl;dr on the glider post? I get that she was mad at MIL/FIL about getting all but the glider but what/who needs an apology and who has to do it?

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    Have you seen her other discussions on the bump? I'm finding it hard to believe that this person is legitimate. Looks like someone without a life, or a soul, or both!
  • Options
    Ok, now I understand, can't wrap my head around this. Makes my heart sad
  • Options
    rbtrumpet said:

megswen said:

rbtrumpet said:

That's what i was missing - I thought the OP was the mod's AE.  Not a 'ratting out" confession..

Sick!

Maybe you're right. The OP could very well be an AE. Who knows?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    They posted about banning them and said that the OP was an April Fools AE of a different user but not the AE of ErBear. They were all banned for different reasons. So OP (The AE) and whoever she actually is were banned because they did an IP address ban, and ErBear was banned for being an ass hat! The OP was posting a call out of ErBear letting everyone know what she did. 

Edited to make my post a little more clear!

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

• Options

Have you seen her other discussions on the bump? I'm finding it hard to believe that this person is legitimate. Looks like someone without a life, or a soul, or both!

I'm going with no soul. Heartless psycho. This is one if the lowest, most cold things I've ever seen.
  • Options
    cagoldicagoldi member
    edited April 2014
    SJacques7 said:

My heart aches for that mom. No parent should ever have to feel that loss. But, I'm also very sad for that girl in the glider thread. How they treated her is unacceptable. It's even worse that they don't see that. In all the shit I've seen here that's got to be close if not the worse. I'm glad parenting called them out.

This. They needed to be parented. And from what I gather the woman from the glider thread quit posting?

That sucks. It sucks so much. They shamed her for not being able to afford a piece of nursery furniture and said she had no business having a baby due to that? Fucked up. No two ways about it. I feel so badly for her.
  • Options
    @CFox815‌ that's the part that really gets me. Them saying they don't have to bother to apologize because she quit posting. Maybe she quit posting because of how brutally unkind you were!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"