November 2013 Moms
Options

Missing Bumpies Bat Signal

cagoldicagoldi member
edited April 2014 in November 2013 Moms
Any Bumpies you haven't seen in awhile? Tag them in this thread. Maybe they'll decide to come out and play. I spent way too much time on this so I think it is fairly comprehensive.

I'm pleased to report we had a @gardennymph‌ sighting earlier today!
@elroda How is Oliver? Have you found a DC arrangement that is working out well?
@ZuffMomma‌ We could really use your help keeping track of all these SN changes.
@estreyas I hope to see you back on the board soon!

@Bootswtfur87‌, @BabySuprise01‌, @kabrissette, @MrsCCParra, @lafsalot, @JaysonandKristin‌, @Edvoncupacake‌, @brandeeteer‌, @christinacox2384, @stlucia_wife, @ATXMamaDoll, @Jojo714, @rbtrumpet, @ballre1‌, @dollphnfreek10‌, @LittleNan, @Luckysmommy, @mstamant, @dnt27, @gdom872, @jaymayhatton, @Mytaras, @Qston, @deliadorel, @SharonB22, @kbcrawford11, @YummeeCookee, @meabtahi, @tammura, @michelleh0385‌, @MrsBynum0505, @14Skittlez, @JamieCallow, @mom2curlygirls, @1sloqwen, @HotDiggityDog, @lmcgt, @GopherBaby13, @Jdelli27, @Covie, @RavenandJosh‌, @mfaball09, @Momtothreelove, @hegriff, @TexanArrington‌, @sla626, @skeyla, @mnlucky13, @Jmo30‌, @trowe214, @lasuncion, @SweetLaura286, @annabobo, @ashleyfurillo, @gwenneh‌, @CAileen, @KatieintheCity‌, @lamo1210, @mdharrison, @3LittleBirds12, @jegoehle, @chelsdeutsch, @aboyle44, @Nhull22, @piperleigh, @MrsApplelovesMrApple‌, @Coachmama83, @Pas1224, @Rosandra25, @TaterTat3‌, @okashimochi, @kapaajoy

Re: Missing Bumpies Bat Signal

• Options
    I know I've seen @rbtrumpet‌ around. She's been hanging over on the CD board.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'll come out and play :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sorry.  I'm just tired and crankypants lately. We are planning a big move; I'm starting my job search over in a new state; and I fell into a Pinterest rabbit hole that I'm literally trying to bake my way out of.  I stop by every so often to "love (it)" the hell out of everything, but my posting motivation is zapped y'all. We beat dead horses here like crazy and iCan't.

p.s.  not knocked up. 

I figured you were busy. Glad to see you and G are doing well. A Pinterest baking black hole is a great place to be!
  • Options
    gdom872 said:

I'll come out and play :)

Glad to see you! What's new? How is your LO?
  • Options
    @cagoldi‌
    wow!!! Do you have a sheet with names or did you come up with that from memory? I'm impressed!
  • Options
    LittleNan said:

I can't ignore ignore that effort. I'm impressed. I've been boycotting because I have yet to see pictures of @cagoldi 's cat in a sling. ;)

Heyyyyy, how are you? I looked for pics and apparently they're on DH's old phone, which he gave to my sister and she deleted! So we're going to have to snap new pics once we get him out and about. Poor Sinny had 3 molars pulled on Wednesday.
  • Options
    I just thought of a couple more: @TashnBabii‌ and @tiki8286‌.
  • Options
    Hello mommies! I'm thonk
  • Options
    Glad you're feeling better @mnlucky13‌. Thanks for saying hello.

Sorry to hear you had such a rough time. I've been struggling with PPD also. Just when I think it's gotten better something happens to make me feel completely unglued. It's terrible that so many of our N13 ladies have had to deal with this at all.

Hope to see you around more often!
  • Options
    mbafall09 said:

Thanks for noticing my absence. I come on most days (and post here and there). I'm almost always mobile though and between work and trying to spend as much time with my little man, I don't get around to posting (and I usually feel like whatever I have to contribute has already been mentioned). We're doing well though. I'll make more of an effort to be around here more because you guys are great :)

Happy to see you. Glad all is well. Hope you find more time to hang around with us.
  • Options
    gwenneh said:

I feel loved. :D I'm around, just took on some new clients so I rarely get a chance to look beyond my Hootsuite these days...

Yay! Well, more work is good. Except that it detracts from Bump time. How are your boys?
  • Options
    @cagoldi‌ Hi thanks for mentioning me! I've been MIA because, as I'm sure you all know, parenthood is tiring! Between work, baby and oh yeah, the house my husband and I just purchased, I feel like a 25 year old who's stuck in an old person's body! Hehe! I hope everyone's doing well! :-)
  • Options
    Jmo30Jmo30 member
    I'm here! I go back n' forth on Oct 13 since I have a Halloween baby!
  • Options
    cagoldicagoldi member
    edited April 2014
    Jmo30 said:

I never knew you had a Halloween baby! So do I. @kellykinns, @ranaverde, @mishkaroni and @ggandlee‌ do as well.
  • Options
    Jmo30Jmo30 member
    cagoldi said:
    I never knew you had a Halloween baby! So do I. @kellykinns, @ranaverde, @mishkaroni and @ggandlee‌ do as well.

Really? How did I miss this? I'm glad you told me...we must talk!
  • Options
    Glad to see you @ranaverde. Hopefully you will not be trapped under a nursing baby as much and you can come around more often!
  • Options
    I cannot believe I am remembered lol. I lurk almost every day but i didn't have much to contribute for a while and after some time, it just felt a little awkward replying.

*fades back into the shadows*

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Jojo714 said:

I cannot believe I am remembered lol. I lurk almost every day but i didn't have much to contribute for a while and after some time, it just felt a little awkward replying.

*fades back into the shadows*

Come back to us! How is everything going? Try to post when you can!
  • Options
    Hey there @cagoldi. :-h

Everything is going well. Having 2 children that are 10 years apart has been quite an adjustment. The squish is super cute and chubby. Her sleeping patterns are all over the place. I'm exhausted. How is everything with you?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Jojo714 said:

Hey there @cagoldi. :-h

Everything is going well. Having 2 children that are 10 years apart has been quite an adjustment. The squish is super cute and chubby. Her sleeping patterns are all over the place. I'm exhausted. How is everything with you?

Glad to hear she's doing well. Same here with the sleeping habits. A few nights this week he STTN. Last night he was up 8 times from teething pain. We had moved a mattress into his room to deal with the 4MW. Sure enough, just yesterday afternoon we were saying how we seem to be doing a lot better with MOTN wake-ups and moved the bed out of there. These kids know how to keep us on our toes!
  • Options
    Nothing yet .... The plus side is I don't actually get sick, sometimes I think that getting sick would give me some relief!!! Hoping it means it's a girl seeing I felt nothing with DS
  • Options
    We are actually getting the blood test this week so we will know the end of the month if it's a girl it another boy! Can't wait!!

I actually havnt really been in my BMB because I couldn't deal with all the FTM freak out posts! It was just to much, I had to sit back and think about if we were that bad in the beginning too hahahahahahaha!!

I sent a request for the bat signal board but it's still showing not accepted :-( ... If deff keep you ladies posted!!

Will be trying some miso soup tomorrow!
  • Options
    dnt27dnt27 member
    I'm here! I lurk pretty much every day. My days consist of work, hanging out with baby, and sleep. I contribute when I can, I will definitely try and play on here more :) Miss you all!
    Teagan Grace born 12.07.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January siggy challenge
  • Options
    I'm here, but not very often these days. Between feeding Leo every two hours still (including nights, ugh), organizing the family and household, and spending a little time with friends and family......I hardly have time and energy for myself! Plus, the boards have been pretty slow. Let me know if I've missed anything worth mentioning. I hope you all and your kiddos are great! @shanbp how was your trip to Austin?! Did you hit up Tacodeli?

imageimageimage

• Options
    I'm not pregnant, my son is my new birth control and to be honest I think I'm one an done. I have taken a brief hiatus but now I need to try and figure out how to ease into solid food and wanted to see how everyone was doing.
  • Options
    Thanks for the bat signal! Nice to see ppl noticed. I had returned to work in early March and things have been so busy for me. I never realized how hard working FT is while parenting! I feel like i have time for nothing. I hope to bump a bit more as I miss the laughs and def all the helpful advice!

BabyGaga

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"