Dirtbag.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options
    #nowords

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    She is proud of this? That might be the worst thing I have ever seen on tb.

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Options

@chelseyestelle‌, did you find her on Facebook? I was just thinking how awesome it would be to find her MIL and inform her of all this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

@chelseyestelle‌, did you find her on Facebook? I was just thinking how awesome it would be to find her MIL and inform her of all this.

I'm pretty sure I did but she's private so I can only see some profile pictures. Nothing else.

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• Options
    This just makes me sick...all of it.

The money thing is disgusting, incredibly disgusting. Like I wish legal action could be taken.

The glider thing is bad too. I get the vent, but really? It is just a glider. It doesn't matter how rich your parents/in laws are. It is their money and they can spend it how they see fit.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Options
    PixiesDustPixiesDust member
    edited April 2014
    well, if anyone has the balls -- if you check out her google plus account (linked through their blog), you can see her husband's name. you can then look up her husband on fb, view his friends and find his mom. you'll know it's here because her cover photo is one of their wedding photos

EDT:  ACTUALLY -- you have to find her by clicking on the likes on one of his photos  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    PixiesDustPixiesDust member
    edited April 2014
    well, if anyone has the balls -- if you check out her google plus account (linked through their blog), you can see her husband's name. you can then look up her husband on fb, view his friends and find his mom. you'll know it's here because her cover photo is one of their wedding photos

EDT: ACTUALLY -- 
    you have to find her by clicking on the likes on one of his photos  
    Paging @23Melissa28‌
    I was thinking the same thing.  If anyone has the guts, it my LB!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Horrible.
  • Options
    She is proud of this? That might be the worst thing I have ever seen on tb.
    No it's someone using an AE to confess for her so people can tell "her" how they feel. They know she is lurking, so they just wanted a place to tell her. She didn't post at all in that thread.

Thanks. I obviously should have read the whole thread before commenting.

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Options
    There really aren't words for people like that, it's just sad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Karma can be a b, I try to remember that when I'm in a nasty mood. When I put good things out there, I eventually get good things back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options

Honest question - do you guys think something like glider-gate could happen on our board? Would we let a reg get away with posting that sort of thread and flame any newbies that tried to challenge her?

This came to mind as I was reading the Parenting board which is one of my new faves. And @sleepy33 you were mentioned early in their FFFC thread - they were wondering how someone they hadn't heard of had shot to the top of the leaderboard :)
    Honest answer: I don't think so. We have too many "no bullshit" attitude bumpies that I don't think we would encounter the issue they had. BUT maybe I'm wrong.

imageimage    

• Options

Honest question - do you guys think something like glider-gate could happen on our board? Would we let a reg get away with posting that sort of thread and flame any newbies that tried to challenge her?

This came to mind as I was reading the Parenting board which is one of my new faves. And @sleepy33 you were mentioned early in their FFFC thread - they were wondering how someone they hadn't heard of had shot to the top of the leaderboard :)
    Nope. No one would EVER get away with that around here. I don't care who you are.

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• Options

No way. I think even a most loved reg like @petdocd‌ talked like that. She would get flamed. (I know she would never, but I think she was most loved bumpie, right)
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    anamouse said:
    Onesie-swap-gate?
    Refresh my memory on this. Also, I don't think the glider shit would fly on our board. We do tend to go easier on regs but melissa, sooner, and huntjul have all been flamed. They also handled it like adults so that shit tends to blow over.
  • Options
    Aunt Edna said:
    anamouse said:
    Onesie-swap-gate?
    Refresh my memory on this. Also, I don't think the glider shit would fly on our board. We do tend to go easier on regs but melissa, sooner, and huntjul have all been flamed. They also handled it like adults so that shit tends to blow over.

I believe I was in onesie-swap-gate. My bad. #-o

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"