October 2013 Moms

Drama on May 14

Click me

Here you go ladies....... 

Enjoy.
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Drama on May 14

• Btw, it was the mod that took the money that was supposed to go the charity in honor of the mother grieving her late loss... 

All sorts of fuckery in there.!

• Loading the player...
  • That is seriously the most messed up thing I've ever read on the bump. I thought it was a joke at first.. Oh my gosh! Horrible!

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• The MOD?!
    What the ACTUAL FUCK.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Omg that made me sick. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yeah, a girl from the cloth diaper board menioned it in a chat, and was giving us the low down.

But it's not the first time something like this has happened. Do not give $ to a questionable source even if you have good intentions. I think originally the plan was to donate the $ straight to march of dimes in honor of the mother. And then somehow the plan deviated?

• what the fuck?
  • Ok, I need some clarification. I didn't make it to the bottom of the first page because of how awful that is. But did the lady who took the money make an AE to confess all of this? They kept calling out another poster...
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I think there is a way that you can set up a direct donation to the mother online.  Not sure how, but I believe it exists.  In regards to the person who stole contributions from a grieving, undoubtedly heart-torn-to-pieces mother - ...really, I just typed and deleted a bunch of choice words and bad karmic wishes on her but none seem to truly justify how I feel about the situation.  

• vvg28vvg28 member
    edited April 2014

I don't understand how OP got so many love-its? I'm so confused. I can't believe that bitch!

I took it as someone calling out all the shit she did like writing her bibliography.....of sorts?? Did I sense the smart ass-ness wrong?
    :-/

• What the actual fuck!? I can't even

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wow! And then to come back just to rub it in. Crazy.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • The OP was part of the group that had decided to out the evil mod and was just doing it in a mocking sort of way.
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

• vvg28 said:
    I don't understand how OP got so many love-its? I'm so confused. I can't believe that bitch!
    I took it as someone calling out all the shit she did like writing her bibliography.....of sorts?? Did I sense the smart ass-ness wrong? :-/

Ahh.. this makes sense! I was also confused about all the love its
    Pregnancy Ticker

• For clarification:  The OP did not steal the money.  A user named ErBear something did.  She was /is / about to not be their mod.  It came out on FB.

• I shudder to think about the type of karma that's coming back for that cunt.
    Especially with a new baby on the way.
    Oy.

And the OP of that post was not the offender.
    It was a sarcastic post venting about the real asshole @erbearsomething
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's absolutely disgusting!

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

• I'm thinking since it wasn't technically over $500, they can't press felony theft charges. As I read it, she did donate some of the money. I'm completely speculating. I know someone on the first page mentioned she couldn't be prosecuted.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • That person is truly disgusting.  It makes me sick how a mother can do that to another mother who just lost her child.  What a sorry excuse for a woman.  What an awful example to set for her own children. 

• Wow, that's gross. I don't know how she can sleep at night. This is the second time I've seen so sing like this happen on the bump though. It's a reminder that no matter how much you think you know online personas, we are all still pretty much strangers. You can't detect bad vibes from a forum.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I couldn't read past the first page, it literally made me ill and feel super dirty. What a scum bucket. I hope karma bites her in the cunt.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy%20ticker
  • AmandagStarkAmandagStark member
    edited April 2014
    It truly makes my stomach turn to know that there are people like this raising sweet babies, and presumably tainting them with warped ways of life. Such an awful human being. She has such terrible things coming to her...
  • Embezzlement, I believe. Or maybe larceny by trick, I always get the two confused.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • That whole thread makes me so sad :(

I'm happy to think that we don't have any (regulars at least) bumpies on O13 who would have ever done that.

imageimage    

• I.just.cant.

I hope they take it to the media like someone suggested and see if they'll do anything about it.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BFP #1: Mother's Day 5/13/12...m/c Memorial Day Weekend 5/26/12 

BFP #2: 2/16/13...Owen Ray born 6 weeks early 9/9/13

photo e0fadb54-1cd9-4c5f-8086-5e25d4789dbe_zps5ef23e41.jpg
  • That's disgusting. I'm also outraged by the glider link they posted, she sounds just awful, entitled, superficial and plain rotten.
    As a side note, one of them has a steak in their sig that is so life-like it's making my mouth water.

• What a fucking bitch! She will get hers one way or another. I hope they blow up her Facebook so everyone knows what a piece of shit she is! Who the fuck does that, especially to a mama who just lost her baby.
  • Really makes me sick to my stomach.

• That's disgusting. I'm also outraged by the glider link they posted, she sounds just awful, entitled, superficial and plain rotten.
    As a side note, one of them has a steak in their sig that is so life-like it's making my mouth water.

The glider link made me cringe. The few people that could see through her were completely torn to shreds. I was screaming at my phone! No! She's evil!! Ughh. She's awful.
    I think I missed this post. Which page was it on?
    Page 5 or something.

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12227438/first-world-problem-mil-vent#latest

I cannot believe most people were backing her on it though. It's so terrible.

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• That is disgusting. There was something similar with the wife of a pedophile and people collecting money for her, a mod was the one collecting money that time too. This chick is fucking evil.
  • My heart literally hurts for the loss mom and the woman trying to help and support her.

What kind of terrible person do you have to be ... how unhappy with your life ... I cannot even fathom ... I can't even put into words how that entitled, self-centered, sorry excuse for a woman makes me feel.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
  • Won't let me edit my previous post. Woman was supposed to be women.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
  • There are no words to describe a person who would do this. How horrible.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"