TTC after 35
Options

I need a throat punch Thursday thread

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: I need a throat punch Thursday thread

• Options
    Wow! That would soooo piss me off. 

My day is better than the last few, since Tuesday it decided to snow again.  Snow. On April 15.  We broke an accumulation record for the season.  Yea 98 inches of snow or whatever it was.  So the weather has just been irritating the crap out of me.  

• Options
    lcwedlcwed member
    That is crazy.  I am frustrated with the higher up I work for.  I have been trying for the past two weeks to get an event organize last minute because no decision could be made by the higher ups until last minute.  Everyone worked their tails off to get everything set up and coordinated by the deadline.  Now, I find out the only one who can sign off on everything won't be in today.  I would be a little more understanding if we had not been talking and planning about this all week with this very person.  UGGG!  Hopefully party B will be understanding and the slight delay won't mess anything up.  I just hate when poor organization by others makes me look ineffective.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the most hideous cold--I actually had to leave work early today. Just in time for the upcoming 3-day weekend. Grr.
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    So sooory, I hate incompetent people. 

My gripe is my fert report that I got today.  I had so much more hope for this cycle. 

**** siggy warning - bfp & loss ****   ---- All Welcome ---

Me: 44 - Hashimoto's (under control), DH: 38 - (minor issues)

IUIs: 2 in 2012 ... Both BFN
    IVF #1: 10/16/13 ... BFP, however it was not viable and ended in an early loss at 7weeks.

IVF #2: Feb '14 ... Cancelled. Positive beta at baseline appt, became very early loss.
    IVF #2: Apr '
    14 ... Retrieval Only. 2 embryos made it to day 3 freeze & will be batched with IVF #3 for PGD testing.
    IVF #3: June '14
    Retrieval Only. 4 embryos growing, all arrested before day 5. Two from April thawed, but also arrested.
    Currently benched while determining how to proceed.

"Keep going until you can't fail"

image   image

image  image

• Options
    CML11CML11 member
    edited April 2014
    My gripe is my boss that comes to me in the AM and says that I'm almost in overtime for my hours and that I need to get out a little early today. At 2:00 she decides she wants to cut out and start her weekend early (has off tomorrow) and have me see her last patient for her. Um, not really sure how I'm supposed to leave early if I'm doing her work too. I hope she tries to have a talk with me about going into overtime. She makes me crazy the way she contradicts herself.
  • Options
    That would totally tick me off. MH has been more than once mad at our coordinator. I just mentioned her name a bit ago and he cringed lol.

I could seriously bitch about my boss every.single.day. The other day I mentioned my tentative schedule. Never lifted her head from newspaper and then started griping how she won't remember...write it down blah blah blah in her not so nice voice.

I have been with this family for 20 yrs and she effin can't say one nice thing? GL? I know you waited a long time? Something? Tears started forming..yes I'm an emotional person!! She likes this with everyone but still. Then she asked tonight we should wait till summer to go to this one restaurant so we can bar hop. I'm like...I hope I can't drink. Idiot.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    @JimBobCooter - that sucks. I hope your coordinator gets her act together aoon .

My gripe is that the company I work for (small, private healthcare practice) just got bought by a large corporation, and I am not happy with the direction the corporate people are taking the company. Looks like its time to start dusting off the resume...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"