Trying to Get Pregnant

AW your Fur babies!

Lizbeth2462Lizbeth2462 member
edited April 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Share pictures/stories of your adorable fur babies! I wanna soak in all the cuteness!!!

Here are a few of my two rescue kitties. Bela is the older black one, she is 5. Minny is the 6 month old grey boy (the picture on my lap he was only 8 weeks). We actually fostered him from when he was 5 weeks and then decided to adopt. When we first got him as a foster kitten, the care coordinator said he was a girl by accident, so I started calling him Minny... by the time we realized, the name had stuck!

TTC#1 since November, 2013

May Siggy Challenge: Favorite Meme

Re: AW your Fur babies!

• Someone wanted to see me?
    Displaying T.jpg
  • Share pictures/stories of your adorable fur babies! I wanna soak in all the cuteness!!!

Here are a few of my two rescue kitties. Bela is the older black one, she is 5. Minny is the 6 month old grey boy (the picture on my lap he was only 8 weeks). We actually fostered him from when he was 5 weeks and then decided to adopt. When we first got him as a foster kitten, the care coordinator said he was a girl by accident, so I started calling him Minny... by the time we realized, the name had stuck!

Minny looks so tiny! :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • ToryKate said:
    Someone wanted to see me?
    Displaying T.jpg
    I can't see it! That's what was happening when I tried to copy paste my photos, so I had to attach instead. Am I the only one seeing the blue question mark box?

And he was so little then, only about 2 1/4 lbs!

• @lizabethc she's a mix of malamute, Great Pyrenees, and German shepherd! They've called it a Shiloh Shepherd. We also have a chocolate lab, who's currently in the cone of shame post-spay. So, no photo ops ;)
  • @meld42, our black lab mix also had the cone of shame.  He was not happy their either.  Loki needed one, too, but mainly so he wouldn't fuck with his brother.

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• @ToryKate I still can't see your picture!

@merk.jl Leo is so cute! 

@meld42 haha I love how he or she is licking the pillow. What a beautiful dog!

@MauiBliss those two are adorable, love the sweaters!

@MrsRexManning Soooo cute I want to pet them! They both look so soft.

@lizabethc Omg I started laughing at Loki, what a pose! He's so cute!! Is Atticus a chocolate lab? I had a black lab growing up, labs are such sweethearts.

@NittanyMama That's crazy that her hair color changed like that! What a cutie.

@LindsRockies What a cool looking dog!! Love her facial expression, she looks so happy!

• This is Winston

He and I tolerate each other.  

Hahaha, he doesn't look too excited about his birthday cap!

• Here's Dino, Sparkles, and Burger....Maddie was off doing her own thing
    Aww is that the one puppy's paw hugging the other??! Too cute.

• lulu783 said:
    sup ladiesimage
    Love that face!

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • lulu783 said:
    sup ladiesimage
    OMG. I love him!!!

• @lizbeth2462 thanks! Sophie's actually a she, but everyone thinks she's a guy....

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• lulu783 said:
    @lizbeth2462 thanks! Sophie's actually a she, but everyone thinks she's a guy....
    Ahh sorry! I can't get over her facial expression, I love it!!

• Did someone say AW your cat?

Here's Pancake.

And my anecdote for Pancake is that she likes to eat her food with her paw. When I put her canned food down in a bowl on the floor for her, she sniffs it, takes a couple of steps backwards, and then reeeaaches into the bowl with her paw, scoops some up, and eats. 

Pictures are from when she was a kitten. She's almost 2 now.
    Aww she is sooo sweet! What a funny story too, I don't think I've ever heard of a cat eating like that. I love how she sleeps on her back like that, Minny does that too and I find him in the most random places just knocked out on his back.

• @MamaZEsquire what sweet fur babies you have! That is such a sad story about Cadie, I just cannot fathom how a person could hurt an animal :(. She is so lucky to have you and your H now!

• @MamaZEsquire your Kelso looks a bit like my Sadie. She's half maltese also. 

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @Ally1986 Love those faces! My dad had 4 beagles. They were a handful, but he adored those dogs! 
  • @Ally1986 Adorable!!! Those puppy faces... :x

@packerfan4life Aww I wish my kitties would cuddle like that! Bela had a hard time when we brought Minny home, she was used to being the queen bee. Now she will lay near him and play with him sometimes, but they never really snuggle.

• Lizbeth2462Lizbeth2462 member
    edited April 2014
    @darcyhermione and @jconno I am now convinced cats in bowties=cutest thing ever. I fully plan on getting one for Minny and IG'ing an obscene amount of photos haha.

• @Ally1986 -- I am also crazy about beagles - your babies are so cute!!
  • edited April 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MrsFinni said:
    This is Bulma, my blue merle Cardigan Welsh Corgi.
    This makes me love your ticker even more!!! 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"