September 2012 Moms

Re: Hot guys doing hot things.

• Taylor Kinney is so gorgeous. My God.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Loading the player...
  • jenndub said:
    Taylor Kinney is so gorgeous. My God.
    Yes.

@HMP1 - I must be old too.  There were a lot I didn't know either and looked too young to do anything for me.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• There's a few that I didn't recognize, but the majority of them I could place.  

Also, hot guys with babies do literally nothing for me.  Other than remind me that I shouldn't be checking out dudes.  Much less dudes with babies.  

I prefer the fantasy that they're all just topless gorgeous men full time without responsibilities and obligations.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• kbbggkbbgg member

Mom to boy H - born September, 2012 and girl Z - born 2005. Wife to Gorgeous George. Slave to the man.

• Also, hot men with babies... yes. Yes, please. More. 
    Me: 27 DH: 28
    Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
    Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
    DD born August 31, 2012
    Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
    Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
    Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
    HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
    December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
    Round two - ? 

image image image
  • I felt old too, and some of those guys were so young that I felt dirty. But some of them that I've never seen I'm going to have to look up because I sure do want to see more if them! And I could look at Hugh Jackman's abs all day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jesse Williams .... Yum yum give me some.

• I am grateful for three things:

1.) That whole post in general. 

2.) BME's response because "almostpenis" is the perfect word for the perfect phenomenon.

3.) The fact that MIL (who is staying with us until #2 is born) did not walk in on me sitting alone and salivating over GIFs of various sexy men. Because that would have been awkward. 

March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"