December 2012 Moms
Options

Doll stroller question.

For Easter I plan on getting Milla a Minnie Mouse grocery cart. I was also thinking about getting one of those $5 umbrella doll strollers at Target since she loves playing with her babies. She would absolutely use it, but I'm worried about the safety. I can just see her folding it onto her finger, toe, big brothers finger, and getting hurt. Am I being paranoid?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: Doll stroller question.

• Options
    I've never looked at the ones at target. I would try it out and see how easy it would be for her to close it. Does it have lock to keep it open? We have a doll stroller and I've never been concerned because I don't think she can fold it up herself.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    Which stroller do you have?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the little people doll stroller and DD loves it. It is a little more expensive, but she will likely play with it for a long time. My almost four year old niece has the same one and still plays with it. No pinching concerns or anything like that.
  • Options
    Dd has one of those she loves it. She loves pushing her babies in it or sitting in it herself. We are on our second one because she broke the first one from sitting in it. The only thing that's a pain is the cloth comes off all the time and I'm constantly putting it back on. I, for the life of me can't figure out how to close the darn thing, so it's constantly open. So it hasnt been an issue of closing or pinching dd's fingers. I'm sure it's child/adult proof lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Morgan got one for her 1st birthday and she played with it for a while and now she sits in it to watch Bubble Guppies.  It's never pinched her fingers or anything but it did pinch my DH's pretty bad when he was trying to fold it up.  I can get it folded up with no problem though, I think he just wasn't paying attention. 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"