January 2013 Moms

NBR: Cards Against Humanity

jobiannjobiann member
edited April 2014 in January 2013 Moms
Has anyone played Cards Against Humanity?

If you haven't, order it. Play it. Laugh your butts off!

Disclaimer. Don't play it with your parents, grandparents or other figures that may judge you. Also, game is even more fun with alcohol!

You're welcome.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: NBR: Cards Against Humanity

• teds1chic said:
    Ordered. I have been going back and forth with this and you pushed me over the edge! :-)
    You won't regret it, as long as you aren't with a group of uppity fun haters you should be fine. I swear my water almost broke I was laughing so hard when we played this a few weeks before DS was born.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• This game is EXCELLENT. Seriously. Don't play it with your parents. Or ILs.

My only gripe - I haven't played it a TON, but there aren't enough cards to not remember the ones that seem to always be winners. They really need a lot more cards so you have trouble remembering them -- even with the existing expansion packs. A couple of long rounds with friends, and you've played all of the cards more than once.
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • https://cardsagainsthumanity.com - you can download it, I like having the boxed set plus add ons from Amazon but you can get it online.
  • We played this with my mom and stepdad over thanksgiving and it was hilarious. My step is a big politically conservative ex navy type which made it even funnier. Have you ever read the directions in detail? Whoever developed the game is awesome. Thanks for reminding me to do a game night soon!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"