January 2014 Moms

Update : Well..... Looks like I'm joining the club!

2»

Re: Update : Well..... Looks like I'm joining the club!

• JennaRaekJennaRaek member
    edited May 2014
    update fail.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• JennaRaek said:

Seriously... Thank you guys all so much! :)

I'm assuming we'll be having another December baby so I've been lurking on the December '14 board. I don't know if I can handle it. I might just stay here forever.

I have lurked a bit over there and even posted a couple times. So far it's pretty typical and easy to spot the annoying threads to avoid--but I am not really that psyched to jump into that board yet and will probably stay here most of the time!

Any update, did you see your doc yet and get an EDD? I have my first ultrasound tomorrow, I think I've been in a little denial and won't really believe this is happening until I see that heartbeat, haha..
    TWO Babies in 2014!
    DS #1 Born 01/07/2014, DS #2 Born 12/17/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats! Life will be busy but so full of blessings!
  • Congrats!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• MissMeegs said:
    JennaRaek said:

Seriously... Thank you guys all so much! :)

I'm assuming we'll be having another December baby so I've been lurking on the December '14 board. I don't know if I can handle it. I might just stay here forever.

I have lurked a bit over there and even posted a couple times. So far it's pretty typical and easy to spot the annoying threads to avoid--but I am not really that psyched to jump into that board yet and will probably stay here most of the time!

Any update, did you see your doc yet and get an EDD? I have my first ultrasound tomorrow, I think I've been in a little denial and won't really believe this is happening until I see that heartbeat, haha..

I felt the same way until we heard the heartbeat!! Honestly... I think I'm still in denial a bit. And I agree about Dec. '14!!  

I have no idea why my update didn't show this morning! Here it is! :)

UPDATE: Had our first ultrasound yesterday. Baby has a heartbeat of 165 which is the same as Logan's was the first time we heard it. I'm 8 weeks along so our EDD is December 16th, my mom's birthday! We're still not telling anyone other than immediate family because the risk of a miscarriage is much higher. Our midwife said that the fact that we saw the baby and heard a good heartbeat was a good sign though. Still going to wait until we're out of the 1st trimester to spread the news. They also told us that I'm at a greater risk for preterm labor. Hopefully baby stays put until December! So far so good! Just wanted to update and thank everyone for their kind words. We're currently going crazy, but are super excited!

• Roses87Roses87 member
    Yay good update. Very exciting. Will you be finding out the sex if the baby?
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Roses87 said:
    Yay good update. Very exciting. Will you be finding out the sex if the baby?

Thank you!  I think we'll be finding out. We talked about it... but I'm such a planner. I think I'd lose my shit if I didn't know. My niece, who is 4 now, was born in January. My brother and SIL kept everything so either way we have winter newborn clothes for the baby... I think I just want to have everything in place! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"