Success after IF
Options

~*~* TTC Again Check-In 4.16.14 *~*~

ccamccam member
edited April 2014 in Success after IF
Hi ladies!

Congratulations to @imoveriton her little girl!!  So excited for you :)

Good luck to everyone cycling!!  FX for you @mdiblasi10 !!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!  

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc. Occasionally, I do a bit of clean up. If you have dropped off and would like to be added again, just comments and you'll be back in business 

TTC again, even after successfully bringing home a LO (or multiple LOs) is a stressful process for all of us, and this group is meant to allow us the opportunity to provide support and suggestions to one another, and to receive the same in return.

A check-in will be posted every week. Please send me a PM or reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC. 

QOTW: Is anyone going away this summer?  Where to?  

TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful "surprise!"

ancp27 - 1/15 - We are TTC, kind of. We planned to go back to the RE this month but still no AF. I'll start charting for a few months once it's back. I'm not sure if we'll do any IUI'S r go straight to IVF. Hopefully we'll get lucky again.

Ducky719 – 4/16 - So i did end up ovulating on cd21. I wonder if this means I'll have a 40+ day cycle. 

Julie21613 - 4/2 - Not much to report here.  Have my appointment with my RE on May 8.  Down to one breast feeding session a day.  Still no AF.  But have POAS before going out to dinner "just in case" and of course BFN.... 

mnj05 – 4/16 -  I posted earlier but we got enough of a tax return to use it for IUI this summer!! We're still going with our June 10 appointment but instead of just a consult, we will schedule an IUI

phishgirl29 - 4/16 - We are TTC without any meds as of now. I just started my second cycle since I stopped breast feeding and I pulled out the thermometer and temped for the first time in ages! Still a late ovulater but all is well (we are unexplained). If we are not successful we will do a FET cycle in July. I'm excited/nervous to be back!

TTC, with treatments

Bellalou – 4/2 - U/S tomorrow.  FX that there are no polyps or fluid and I'm leaving there with my transfer date instead of a surgery date.  TBC.

Efhoping2010 – 4/16 - No update, hoping for things to turn around work-wise no luck yet.  If so maybe IVF #4 in later summer to fall.

emwaiting - 4/16 - We just did IUI #2 yesterday so in the 2WW at the moment.  The u/s looked great with the sizes and number of follies but it has many other times so trying not to get my hopes up.  The procedure itself went well and just a little achy today.  Hopefully we will get a miracle in a couple weeks otherwise we are going back to IVF since that worked for #1.  We just don't know when we will go back to the IVF because of the price tag on it!

fullfhope – 4/2 - I've not been on much, M is now walking and life seems to have gotten a lot busier! We decided to wait another cycle before starting the estrogen patch before IVF. So again, hopefully will get going in another 4 weeks or so. Basically, nothing to report.

itsmevkb - 3/26 - I am lining up what feel like a million appointments in preparation for what will hopefull be a FET this summer.  So far I've see my endocrinologist and my thyroid as of right now is good.  I have an appointment next week with my hematologist to discuss the wisdom of taking estrogen giving my history of a DVT, then at the end of April I'll go back for another pap test which had better be good and then it's on to the RE for whatever testing they will do. I have August in my head as to when I'd like to do the FET but I know that will be here before I know it (as I watch snow/sleet fall outside.)

kmc84 - 4/16 - all the labs my endo ran came back normal, so no PCOS or hypothalamic issues....my body is truley a mystery  I think we may be done nursing  I know it needs to happen, but it's hard emotionally! I am going to get started with cupuncture again in preparation for IVF. Now I just need AF to show up so I can get the rest of my testing done!

Mayzie15 – 4/16 - Our cycle is a go for May and I start estrace next week. All of the worry and fear has sunk in - what if this doesn't work? I'm terrified to go back down this road again.

mdiblasi10 - 4/16 - I am 3 days post egg retrieval. Feeling better but very nauseous from the Cabergoline. My doctor called me today with an update. We have four 8 cell embryos, five 7 cell, two 5 cell and three 4 cell. Fingers crossed lots of them keep growing and dividing. They will be biopsied and frozen on Friday and Saturday, depending on how each of them look. The biopsied cells will be sent to the genetics lab and we'll have results in 5 to 6 days. We will hopefully have an FET on my next cycle. It all depends on how things time out with our trip. 

Pam MG - 4/16 - Nurse held no hope for our IUI so we have been looking at donor sperm and have narrowed it down to 2 guys but I am still scared about this process.

Prettyaccountant – 3/19 - Started Meds and had first ultrasound which showed nothing. 4 on one side and 6 on the other but all under 10. Combine that with the last analysis DH had showing 1 non motile sperm - and I feel like I am doomed here.

readyornot24 – 2/19 - I am finishing up BCP on Sunday and then stims start next week. I can't believe this process is starting again, really hoping the change to antagonist with HGH is the lucky ticket.

STL34 – 4/2 - I know I am super late to this and probably should just wait for the next post.  But, as expected, my beta last Thursday was negative.  I meet with my RE on Friday to go over things.  Not sure what is next for us..

trigirl79 - 4/16 - CD11 testing today. 3 follies right (18, 11, 13) and 1 left (11.8). Lining OK at 7.16. Triggering tonight (ACK!), started on Estrace today and IUI scheduled for Friday. It's been very much one of those roller coaster days, so any extra good vibes are much appreciated!

ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon

millie1984 - 1/15 - We are not actively trying yet, but MH and I have an appointment with our RE today to talk about IVF for TTC#2. We are going to go over things like cost and if our insurance will cover PGD, etc. We are also going to see if I am a candidate for IVF. So we're hoping to come out of the day with a game plan and more of a timeline for when we want to start officially TTC again.

MoFree - 4/16 -  Nothing new in terms of TTC. It won't happen spontaneously. I have to call the RE to schedule retesting for DH and me.

Robeano - 12/27 - after some soul searching, I'm gonna take a break from trying until I get down to pre-pregnancy weight. I gained a bunch of weight in the last two months and I don't want to start off being pregnant this heavy.

BFPs! Let's Celebrate... include your EDD!!

Mr.& Mrs. Woodtick – 4/16 -  36 weeks! I ended up in labor and delivery today because I felt like I was leaking fluid. Turns out I probably just pee'd on myself. I can't believe I only have 4 more weeks!!   

Cwhitaker27 - 3/12 - 25 weeks today. Had my GTT on Monday. I haven't heard anything back, so far no news is good news. Continuing to be team green!

Eve_Angelique - 4/11 - Saw my little lady for the 4th time today, 2 weeks ago when I had my u/s they didn't get good enough pics of her spine, so I had another today, it was so good to see her squirming around in there! 

Kdfecarie, EDD 8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) - 4/16 - I have a dr appintment today, bracing my self to ve yelled at for gaining 12 lbs in the last 4 weeks... Oops! Oh well what are you going to do? Any way, not much else new here!

carrera317 – 2/19 - I am about 12 weeks. I found out yesterday the results of my harmony test. All is normal for chromosomes 13, 18, and 21 and the sex ones. We found out the gender but are torn on whether to tell people. We didn't find out w our boy and it was so fun. Either way, results allowed us to have some relief and now we actually "feel" pregnant. I can't wait to tell my parents and son!

Kissies - 4/2 -We are Team Pink she was fiesty kicking like crazy when tech was trying to find out. We filled a box with it's a girl balloons for my 3 twin boys to open it was so cute they are so excited! 

LeoLauren - 1/15 - It's official. BFP x 2! Omg (what I'll be saying a lot for the next 7 months)!

Mnerani – 4/16 - We got back to Kenya safe and sound. DS was a champ on the flights. Like, he totally rocked it. Phew! I look extremely pregnant now. Like, no one "wonders" it's that obvious. How am I so big at 16 weeks?! I didn't show AT ALL with DS until at least 20...

Ironmom2be - 4/2 - My update is I'm in limbo between RE & OB. First OB appt isn't for another two weeks. Since I was still spotting last week, my RE offered to have me come in for another u/s, so that's next tuesday (9w) I'm feeling ok, seems like exercising is causing the spotting (my scientific study) so I'm trying to balance staying active enough that I don't feel like a slug and doing too much to cause spotting. I'm tired and nauseous (at times) so I'm just counting my blessings and hoping the 1st tri is over asap so my worries can hopefully fade a little

BabyKsMommy - EDD 11.27.14 - 4/16 - Well we have twins, both with a fetal pole. There also is an empty sac so we are going back on Friday to see how everything looks..

ccam - EDD 11.29.14 - 4/16 - We had our 3rd and final u/s with our RE today, sort of bittersweet.  Baby is measuring right on track with a beautiful hb of 162   Our first OB appointment is on 4/30.

Pennylane26 - 4/16 - None! Excited for our u/s on Monday!! Also starting to feel a little anxiety, I'm really hoping to see a good strong heartbeat! Nausea is TERRIBLE. Never had this with G and it is all day long. Blah

srveatch – 4/11 -  My u/s is scheduled for Tuesday. I switched to crinone last week and am starting to see some spotting which I saw last time I was on it so I am not that concerned. I am anxious for the u/s though.

Babies are HERE!!!

queenbone - Congrats! 7/8/13, Baby girl is here!!!

Txwife9 - Congrats! EDD 7/24/13, It's a girl! Welcome Harper!

Chattycathy81 - Congrats, Twins! It's two boys! EDD 8/17/13

Nawlinsgrl - Congrats! Baby boy born 8/11!!!

L&R70707
 - little girl born, 8/13! Welcome! 

E74 - Welcome sweet boys! Aidan Dennis and Ethan Dale. Weights 3 lbs,5 oz and 4lbs, 4oz.

SweetPy17 - Keira Grace was born on Sept 5 @ 6:08am via an emergency c-section weighing 8.4lbs and was 21 inches long.

OooCarrieB - Isobel Honor was born at 3:03pm 11/6 weighing 8lbs 11oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

Saraevh - Noah Christopher was born on December 3rd at 8:01am via c-section. He was 7lb 7oz and 19.5" long!

Cinciem - Wyatt Talbott S. was born on December 7th at 4pm, med free

Alie05 - Welcomed twins!

CallMeAl - Welcomed a 7lb 8oz, 21inch long baby boy on 2.22.14 at 4:27pm!!

McGeeva - Welcomed her lucky charm, Carter John, on 3.17.14 at 11:40am... in 8 inches of snow!!  7lbs 14oz, 20.5 inches...3/26 - No update really just hit two weeks with ds#2. Adjusting to having two which is a lot tougher then I thought. I swear it wouldn't be as bad if I wasn't hurting anymore. Hoping to feel better in a week or so.

imoverit - Turned Team Pink on 4/15/14!!!  Julia weighs 7lbs and 5oz.  Congrats :)

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

Re: ~*~* TTC Again Check-In 4.16.14 *~*~

• Options
    ccamccam member
    Update:  We had our 3rd and final u/s with our RE today, sort of bittersweet.  Baby is measuring right on track with a beautiful hb of 162 :)  Our first OB appointment is on 4/30.

QOTW:  We haven't been on a real vacation in forever!!  My parents rented a beach house in RI for July 4th week and all of my siblings will be joining for part of the week.  It's super close for us and I can't wait to have a few days away!  

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

• Options
    CD11 testing today. 3 follies right (18, 11, 13) and 1 left (11.8). Lining OK at 7.16. 
    Triggering tonight (ACK!), started on Estrace today and IUI scheduled for Friday. 
    It's been very much one of those roller coaster days, so any extra good vibes are much appreciated!
    Me: 34 Unexplained IF, DH: 31, no issues

3 cycles of Clomid Jan-March 2012
    3x BFN
    IUI #1 Sept 2012 BFN
    IUI #1 Oct 2012 (10/11/12) BFP!
    Beta #1 10/26 313
    Beta #2 10/29 1450
    Beta #3 11/1 4202
    U/S #1 11/13
    Baby Girl born 7/3/13!!!

And now we begin again...
    RE Consult 2/25
    Baseline Bloodwork and U/S 3/4
    Had a 22mm follicle on the R, getting ready to O on my own...BFN
    AF 4/6, CD11 testing done 4/16
    3 follies right (largest 18), 1 left (11.8). Lining 7.16
    starting Estrace 4/16, trigger 4/16 with IUI likely 4/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GL @mdiblasi10 !!!! Congrats @imoverit !!!!

Update: None! Excited for our u/s on Monday!! Also starting to feel a little anxiety, I'm really hoping to see a good strong heartbeat! Nausea is TERRIBLE. Never had this with G and it is all day long. Blah. 

QOTW: We are traveling locally (to our cape house and the vineyard) but we ARE going on a big trip to the caribbean on Tuesday!! woo too!!
    dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
    • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
    • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

TTC #2
    • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

• Options
    mnj05mnj05 member
    I posted earlier but we got enough of a tax return to use it for IUI this summer!! We're still going with our June 10 appointment but instead of just a consult, we will schedule an IUI.

QOTW: no big plans for summer travel. We always go to the beach a few weekends and we may hit nearby places like San Antonio.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Options
    Can I be added?? We are TTC without any meds as of now. I just started my second cycle since I stopped breast feeding and I pulled out the thermometer and temped for the first time in ages! Still a late ovulater but all is well (we are unexplained). If we are not successful we will do a FET cycle in July. I'm excited/nervous to be back!

QOTW: we are going on a couple of trips but most within driving distance from home. We will be flying to virginia for my birthday to see a concert. Excited about that!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Nothing new in terms of TTC. It won't happen spontaneously. I have to call the RE to schedule retesting for DH and me.

We are going on a family reunion to Texas Hill Country for Memorial Day weekend. We are going to Chicago over July 4,weekend to celebrate my nephew's birthday and see my family. We are also going to Vail in early August for vacation and to temporarily escape the oppressive Arizona summer heat.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I love hearing about everyone's vacation plans :) We don't have anything as of now for the summer, but we are going to Hawaii with a bunch of my family in a few weeks and then Disney World with friends and their kids in September. Very excited for both.

Update: I am 3 days post egg retrieval. Feeling better but very nauseous from the Cabergoline. My doctor called me today with an update. We have four 8 cell embryos, five 7 cell, two 5 cell and three 4 cell. Fingers crossed lots of them keep growing and dividing. They will be biopsied and frozen on Friday and Saturday, depending on how each of them look. The biopsied cells will be sent to the genetics lab and we'll have results in 5 to 6 days. We will hopefully have an FET on my next cycle. It all depends on how things time out with our trip.

Thanks for all the good thoughts :)
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Options
    BabyKsMommyBabyKsMommy member
    edited April 2014
    Well we have twins, both with a fetal pole. There also is an empty sac so we are going back on Friday to see how everything looks.

QOTW: we just have some small trips planned to disneyland. No big trip this year as I don't know how this pregnancy is going to go.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • Options
    trigirl79- very exciting! Great follies.

Ducky719- yeah! I ovulated on CD20 the cycle I got pregnant with this current pregnancy :)

Update: We got back to Kenya safe and sound. DS was a champ on the flights. Like, he totally rocked it. Phew! I look extremely pregnant now. Like, no one "wonders" it's that obvious. How am I so big at 16 weeks?! I didn't show AT ALL with DS until at least 20...

QOTW: Destin, London, and possibly a safari
    DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kmc84kmc84 member
    Update-all the labs my endo ran came back normal, so no PCOS or hypothalamic issues....my body is truley a mystery :-/ I think we may be done nursing :( I know it needs to happen, but it's hard emotionally! I am going to get started with cupuncture again in preparation for IVF. Now I just need AF to show up so I can get the rest of my testing done!

QOTW: no plans! We will see what happens with our cycling and DH's work schedule.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options
    No update, hoping for things to turn around work-wise no luck yet.  If so maybe IVF #4 in later summer to fall.

QOTW: No plans to travel any more this summer
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    I'm always so late to these check ins
    :(. Our cycle is a go for May and I start estrace next week. All of the worry and fear has sunk in - what if this doesn't work? I'm terrified to go back down this road again.

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Nurse held no hope for our IUI so we have been looking at donor sperm and have narrowed it down to 2 guys but I am still scared about this process.

QOTW: we are just going to the outer banks with my family as usual. We decided to buy an investment property instead of any trip though I do hope to go see my grandmother in OH at some point
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DX: Severe MFI 9/1/11
    Because of Undescended testicle at birth
    IVF #1 October BFN; 5 snowbabies
    FET: November/December 2011
    ET: 12/7/11; Beta 1: 12/16/11: 66 Beta 2: 12/19/11: 212! 1st ultrasound 1/3/12! Graduated 1/10/12: heartbeat 160
    SAIF Always Welcome
  • Options
    I have a dr appintment today, bracing my self to ve yelled at for gaining 12 lbs in the last 4 weeks... Oops! Oh well what are you going to do? Any way, not much else new here!

QOTD: no plans to travel, being due in august i want to take it easy, and get some projects accomplished... Husband will be traveling a lot! But he is military, and its what they do! :)

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    Hi ccam.... haven't been on here in forever...hows your LO?

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    ccamccam member
    Hi @byrne15 !! How are you? DS is doing great - getting so big and independent. He's so much fun at this age though, I love it! How about you? It looks like a congrats is in order!! That's great! Our LO's won't be too far apart again.

Trying for #2

• Options
    We just did IUI #2 yesterday so in the 2WW at the moment.  The u/s looked great with the sizes and number of follies but it has many other times so trying not to get my hopes up.  The procedure itself went well and just a little achy today.  Hopefully we will get a miracle in a couple weeks otherwise we are going back to IVF since that worked for #1.  We just don't know when we will go back to the IVF because of the price tag on it!

We don't have any trips planned this summer.  We went to FL and NYC in March so I think we will be staying home which is fine. 

Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Update: 36 weeks! I ended up in labor and delivery today because I felt like I was leaking fluid. Turns out I probably just pee'd on myself. I can't believe I only have 4 more weeks!!

I don't think we're taking any trips this summer.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"