1st Trimester
Options

New and a bit confused

Hi All, 

So I'm really new here (Dr. confirmed my pregnancy with a blood test on April 8), and I'm a bit lost. First off, what do all of the abbreviations mean? Is there a list or index that helps in using and understanding the lingo? Also, what are some of your favorite resources on the Bump? Since I'm in the early side of my first trimester, I'm not comfortable telling anyone yet. So I feel like I'm missing out on advice from my mommy friends and family, those that have trod this road ahead of me before. The community is awesome and has been very helpful as I try to learn as much as I can on what to expect right now and calming my anxious nerves. Any advice or your favorite features / information here, would be super helpful. Oh and how do folks make those weekly banners that shows how old your bundle is? So many questions! I could go on, but I'll stop there. :)

Thanks in advance!

Re: New and a bit confused

• Options
    As someone else suggested, look at that glossary for help getting used to the lingo.

As for helpful stuff on The Bump, I honestly don;t do much else on here except for the forums. Try seeing if there are some apps for your phone to download. There are a bunch that give you daily tidbits of info. As a first time mom, I have found the two that I downloaded helpful because they tell you a lot of interesting facts, things about symptoms, etc.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"