Options

WTF Wednesday

What effing with you this week?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    dillngr9 said:
    WTF Pampers Extra Protection Diapers, why do you fail to do what you are designed for?  Two nights this week N has woken up wet causing middle of the night sheet changes and a wide awake baby.
    This has happened to my son for the last week.  I tried to go up a size in the overnight diapers and it didnt work because they are too big.  My MoMs group suggested adding a maxi pad to see if that would fix it until he grows into the next size.  Im going to try it tonight.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF weather A 40* swing is not cool. Get your act together.

WTF potential job for DH Why can't you take 5 mins and let DH know if you are interested in him or not?

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Options
    WTF to what ever asshole fed my lactose intolerant dogs cheese (I'm looking at you grandpa). I don't care if they beg for it. I am now having to construct a gas mask out of a t-shirt and a dryer sheet because they have decided to snooze in my office while having the sleeping farts.
  • Options
    WTF sister, I've invited you over 4 times already to come visit because you say you miss us and want to see dd. Each time you say yes and a few days before it happens you cancel. It is getting ridiculous, you want to come over whatever, I'm tired of asking you.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    WTF self why do you go to bed so late. Everytime you do DD gets has a shitty night. 
    WTF DD why the party at 3 am for 2 hours. 

• Options
    I forgot to add mine!

WTF yogurt! Why do you make ds have poopsplosians that could put Krakatoa to shame??

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF Life. Stop requiring tough decisions. I cannot make any more decisions.
  • Options
    emmy236 said:
    WTF to what ever asshole fed my lactose intolerant dogs cheese (I'm looking at you grandpa). I don't care if they beg for it. I am now having to construct a gas mask out of a t-shirt and a dryer sheet because they have decided to snooze in my office while having the sleeping farts.
    OK so this made me laugh out loud. There is a series of children's books called Walter the Farting Dog. You should read them, you may appreciate your dogs and their farting.
    imageimage
                                  Audrey    05/13                                               Charlotte 08/10

Graydon 02/09
  • Options
    WTF period...I was hoping you'd never come back. And wtf boobs...where did you go now that LO isn't breast feeding :(
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf work.....when will working 9+hours a day be over!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    dillngr9 said:

dillngr9 said:

WTF Pampers Extra Protection Diapers, why do you fail to do what you are designed for?  Two nights this week N has woken up wet causing middle of the night sheet changes and a wide awake baby.

This has happened to my son for the last week.  I tried to go up a size in the overnight diapers and it didnt work because they are too big.  My MoMs group suggested adding a maxi pad to see if that would fix it until he grows into the next size.  Im going to try it tonight.

Oooh, let me know how that works.  BTW, your babies are ADORABLE!

It worked!

Careful of Always. I hear they irritate skin.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"