October 2012 Moms

wednesday randoms

COLD outside here.  We made playdough today for the first time, it was super easy.  DD is soooo confused by it.   

Re: wednesday randoms

• The development we live in isn't completed yet, so the street behind us has been empty lots until now. All the damn trucks are here and they start at 7am. So we have about 20 plus houses that have to be built behind us over the next few months…ahhhh.
  • @ChrisG83 How did your first day go?

• Loading the player...
  • Boys are down for naps. I'm exhausted. These fucking molars suck so much. We took lunch to my grandparents today and E was just throwing one tantrum after the next. I felt bad but wanted to spend time with them. Eventually E calmed down but the grumpiness is ridiculous.

I'm making dinner for my parents tonight. Need a nap before then since LO has been keeping me up at night, but want to catch up on shows too. FWP...
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• I have a major headache today I am hoping it doesn't turn into a migrane though. 

• I'm confused by people who say they are so busy here in my office as they watch youtube videos... get back to work. 

Also, what do people look at on the internet all day?  I come here, cnn, my local newspaper and facebook. What am I missing, I need entertainment at work.

Yes, I realize my first random is about people being on youtube and saying they are busy and then my second is  I need more internet stuff to do, I meet goal by 2pm every day.  I need to fill 3 hours!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • jwildin said:
    My project manager just told me I looked skinny today and that she couldn't believe I had a baby a year and a half ago! This means that  I can go home and eat all of the starburst jellybeans right?
    TOTALLY!! :)

Also as a side note I think I over did it on the starburst jelly beans last night!

• This is also a fwp, but I'm tired of my house being in shambles from the kitchen remodel! It should be done Thursday, but it's driving me crazy trying feed and keep alive two 18 month olds in this house! I know this was bought about by myself, so I shouldn't complain! :)

• CnAnACnAnA member
    My kid is in such a good mood today! She discovered our balcony so I have kept the sliding door open all morning and let her go in and out. We skyped with my parents, she had a good snack, and now she is konked out in bed. Here in about an hour and a half, I have to go get my niece from school and we will have about an hour of playtime before niece's doc appt. Alice will be so excited!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • ChrisG83 said:
    The development we live in isn't completed yet, so the street behind us has been empty lots until now. All the damn trucks are here and they start at 7am. So we have about 20 plus houses that have to be built behind us over the next few months…ahhhh.
    I'm surprised that there is still/constantly new construction in Vegas. Wasn't there a significant housing crash there a few years ago?
    Oh yes but here is what happened. House prices dropped so everyone bought a new house for really cheap and now they have been going back up steadily for about 2 years. A lot of houses don't even stay on the market for more than a day and new model homes are going up and selling so fast. Right now there are a lot of people looking for houses but there aren't enough. I sold my house a year ago and it was on the market only a couple hours, same with my sister two months ago. Also there are a lot of empty houses that the banks haven't processed for short sale or foreclosure. The only problem is when those houses do go on the market a lot of them get bid on by investors who can pay full cash and then that house becomes a rental. For example: a beautiful 3 bedroom 1800 square foot home that someone originally paid $190,000 will eventually be put up by the bank after someone lost it at only $130,000. Of course the bank accepts the cash offers which kind of sucks cause that could have been a great chance for a family or couple to buy their first home and get a great deal.
  • @needutonite Im so sorry, you will make it through the night. Does your room have the old musty smell? 
  • CnAnACnAnA member

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    @GoGoGadgetWine‌ yep! Unimpressed.

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnA said:
    Holy shit. That is disturbing.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    @luckysquare I was thinking he was double checking to see if he was asleep. Maybe he waa fussing in his sleep or something.

Oct Angel Babies
  • this is why I am glad that E still sleeps in our room haha

• I saw that video this morning! That is so freaky!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"