September 2013 Moms
Options

Have we done a "First World Problems" lately?

Because I'm feeling very whiny today and I have no good reason to be. My FWP at this very moment is that my work has these big coffee machines that make all sorts of fancy coffees and the beans are ground and brewed right there when you make your selection, it's actually really awesome. But today I tried "Caramel white chocolate latte with extra espresso" and it's way too sweet. I can't take it. I may just have to mix regular old coffee with it, how depressing...

Re: Have we done a "First World Problems" lately?

• Options
    The copy machine keeps putting black lines on all the copies so I have to walk allll the way across the hall to a different copier. Life is so hard.
    imagephoto b8nyaejpg.gifImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't find Easter m&m's at any of the stores near my house.
  • Options
    My desk is so cluttered right now in the midst of my organization spree I had to take the whole printer off my desk and sit on the floor beside an outlet to somewhat comfortably print some documents.

I had bird poop on my car so I drove threw a car wash and spent 13$ on the deluxe wash. There's still a speck of bird poo on the window and I don't want to hand wash it...
  • Options
    I drug my reluctant 4 yr old to the "fancy" kids shoe store 30 mins away. I bribed him with his Easter candy from a preschool party and once we got there they didn't have the style and/or size of shoes I wanted. And the clearance rack was a complete miss as well.

I don't feel like cooking since my DH won't be home for dinner so we are having tatertots and chicken nuggets.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"