Cloth Diapering

AW: I love other CD Mommas

CopperT0pCopperT0p member
edited April 2014 in Cloth Diapering
One of the other moms I chat with at DS1's gymnastics noticed DS2's fluffy butt and asked if we CD. I said yes and she said "cool". Then yesterday at the next lesson she brought me a bag full of her daughter's CDs. She is OAD so she wanted to pass them on. There were 6 BG OS 4.0s, 2 apple cheeks size 2 and some omaiki diapers (never heard of them before), a couple swim diapers, several thirstiest hemp/MF inserts and a bunch of Motherease air flow covers. She didn't want anything for them she was just happy to finally find someone that would use them. There are a few girly BG but I don't mind. Here he is in one of the apple cheeks. I put one of the thirsties hemp/MF inserts in it. What way around are you supposed to put it in, with the hemp insert closest to skin or MF?

EDIT: Pic fail
image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: AW: I love other CD Mommas

• Pic didn't load.  :(

Is it a pocket?  If it's a pocket, you'll want MF closest to baby bc it absorbs quicker.  And yay for free diapers!  CD moms are cool like that.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • @TJ1979 - I tried the pic with mobile and apparently it didn't upload, but I got it now.  
    The Apple Cheeks is a pocket.  I did put the MF next to skin so yay I did it right. 
    I've never had any inserts made of anything but MF so I'm excited to see how different these might be for him. 
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a friend that swears by her apple cheeks diapers, hopefully you'll have great experience too!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @tjkdlhb‌ My husband is like that with baby wearing.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"