Cloth Diapering

Bumpkins covers

I keep putting a Bumpkins cover in my cart, but never go through with the purchase because I haven't heard much about them. All of my cd'ing purchases have been brands that are recommended over and over. So what do you say, ladies, are they stash worthy covers to use with Workhorses?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Bumpkins covers

• We had some Bumkins AIOs that I bought as seconds. The aplix is awesome (if that's your thing ;) ), but I hated the rise snaps. It's possible that I had issues because mine were seconds, but I couldn't get the rise snaps to stay snapped ever! The instant I put even a tiny amount of pressure on them while putting the diaper on G, they popped open. I sold them because of that. Otherwise, they really were decent diapers :)
    London Eye 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• I've never used their covers, but I hate their AIOs.  They always feel damp to me.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I have one bumpkins cover that i bought used. We had so many problems with it we forgot it existed-even my clueless husband wouldn't use it.

It only gets used when every other cover is soiled.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Well, that helps. I'll be trying a Best Bottoms instead. Thanks for your input!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I have two pockets, and the amount of snaps is intense. I like leaving them for DH. He never remembers. I like the
    Best bottom prints better anyhow.
  • MAdams728 said:
    Well, that helps. I'll be trying a Best Bottoms instead. Thanks for your input!
    You won't be sorry. I've never used Best Bottoms, but I *hated* the sized Bumkins covers I had. I think I tried to use them like once each. And then got fed up and sold them because I could not get them to fit right.

Despite not liking the covers, the Bumkins Super Bibs are my favorite. So if you like the print of the cover, see if you can find it in the bib!
  • @Aurora_Borealis‌ Never used best bottoms? I'm speechless. Try them!!!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    @Aurora_Borealis‌ Never used best bottoms? I'm speechless. Try them!!!
    I doubt they would fit my chubby 2 year old! She has only one waist snap left on a Thirsties Duo size 2. (And I'm OAD, so there won't be a future baby to use it on if they don't fit).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"