October 2014 Moms
Options

Worse ms and other symptoms?

Is anyone getting more nauseous in their second trimester? I actually had to come home early from work today because of it. My fatigue isn't letting up either!

Re: Worse ms and other symptoms?

• Options
    Sadly, I'm in the same boat :(

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was like this too at the beginning but now at 15 weeks im starting to feel better
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got better, then got worse again. It's ridiculous.
  • Options
    my morning sickness last time lasted the whole nine months. It didn't get better until 20 weeks and after that I would only get sick in the morning. It seems like I am going to be the same way this time too.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Still in my first tri but I've had some really rough days lately!!
    So I sympathize with you on this!!
    Hope you feel better!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Options
    My nausea has lighted up a little bit, but the exhaustion is getting worse. I have been going to bed at 8:30 every night this week. Oy...
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've noticed this too! I felt like crap until 13 weeks, got 2 weeks reprieve, and now at almost 16 weeks, I feel terrible all the time again.
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    Same boat as you. I had a dr appointment today and he prescribed me Phenergan. I've lost weight since my last appointment 3 weeks ago so he wants me to feel better so I can actually eat. My symptoms seemed to get worse start Friday and are not easing up at all!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Some days are actually worse than when I was in my first tri. I don't get it. It's like I can't get a break.
  • Options
    Ugh so sorry ladies but it's great to be able to commiserate together. I'm at 13 weeks and threw up in the shower this morning! I've only thrown up once so far and thought I was done! The only time I feel ok is while I'm eating but feel miserable after so it's a catch 22. Today my left breast sporadically has sharp pains which is completely new augh!
  • Options
    I thought I was out of the woods! I'll be 16 weeks Friday and have felt semi normal since the last week of March. My appetite increased and I felt like a human again. I was looking forward to enjoying things with tomatoes (that was my big aversion). This week started off with a migraine and everyday since I've felt completely hungover and even more exhausted than my first trimester. I fell asleep sitting up on my couch last night at 7:30. wtf!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"