Attachment Parenting

That explains a lot!!

Brushing DS' teeth tonight, I noticed 2 new teeth poking through his gums in the back (enormous molars), and one on the top.

No wonder his sleep has been crazy lately! I've been trying to gently night wean while he's been teething. #-o

Do you ever feel like you ALWAYS discover the reason (and it's always legit and sad) for fussiness, sleeplessness, or misbehavior AFTER you haven't been the most gentle and supportive mama through it?! Just once I would like to know that he was teething while it was happening, so that I could be there for him appropriately instead of just pulling my hair out over him acting crazy!

End rant. Do you relate? ;)
imageimage

Re: That explains a lot!!

• Yup.  DS1 doesn't really teethe.  He just turns into an asshole and then we realize he has another molar.  Three down, one to go!

This is exactly it. No drooling or chewing his fingers, no fever, no diaper rash...just pushing all my buttons and not sleeping!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same way. Sleep gets really bad and I assume that DS is deteriorating into an even worse sleeper and get super stressed out. But in the end there always seems to be a reason, teething or illness, then I feel terrible for not being more understanding. It's nice to know I'm not the only one. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"