May 2014 Moms

RHOC

Who watched??  Thoughts??

I'm happy for Briana she seems really happy with her little family despite the Bravo drama.  
Oh and I am pretty sure what new housewife Shannon calls green the rest of us call whack-a-do.
Speaking of wacky... Heathers new house... I wouldn't even know what to do with ALL that. @-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: RHOC

• What show is that?
  • What show is that?
    RHOC = Real Housewives of Orange County.
    Why comment if you don't watch? :-/

• Loading the player...
  • Lol! Because I don't use acronyms with TV so I'm sitting here trying to rack my brain on TV shows. If I hadn't asked it would have driven me crazy...
  • I think the chlamydia trees in Hawaii are so pretty. And they smell amazing.

• I didn't even know Gretchen and Lydia weren't coming back!

Heather's house plans are absolutely insane!! It looks like a resort. Crazy pants.

I loved the scenes showing what's coming up - looks like lots of good drama coming this season. Shannon seems pretty crazy, which always makes for good TV.

I thought Vicki and Gretchen were kind of picking on Heather for no reason in this episode, though, and trying to create a story line about her "talking down" to them.
  • I'm all for having a big old mansion, but Heather's house seems like it's going to be way too big.

I've never seen a more boring vacation to Hawaii! Seriously, what a snoozefest.

Yeah, it does look like there will be some good drama this season.  Shannon seems like a whack-a-do. I wonder if her marriage will really fall apart, to which the coming attractions allude.

Why didn't Gretchen come back? I wonder if she got/trying to get a spinoff with Slade?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • AnnieA75 said:

Why didn't Gretchen come back? I wonder if she got/trying to get a spinoff with Slade?
    I believe I read they fired her and Alexis. 

• danabsd said:
    AnnieA75 said:

I believe I read they fired her and Alexis. 
    How did I not even notice that Alexis wasn't in the episode. She was my favorite. So, so dumb.

• I am really missing Gretchen! And who the heck doesn't need THIRTEEN bathrooms to pee in?! Pssshhhh...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so looking forward to the part where the one new chick says she saved a nation in a former life...

What about RHONY?  Whose side are you on in book gate?  I am generally on Carol's, but I did think that Heather was being a little unnecessarily bitchy.

IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • I didn't even know Gretchen and Lydia weren't coming back!

Heather's house plans are absolutely insane!! It looks like a resort. Crazy pants.

I loved the scenes showing what's coming up - looks like lots of good drama coming this season. Shannon seems pretty crazy, which always makes for good TV.

I thought Vicki and Gretchen were kind of picking on Heather for no reason in this episode, though, and trying to create a story line about her "talking down" to them.

On WWHL, Vicki said that Lydia is pregnant and that's why she didn't come back. 
    BabyFruit Ticker 

image image image image image
    Married since June 2012
    EDD May 2014
  • Holy crap, Alexis! I didn't notice either. Haha. But I will miss her stupidity as well.

@IBackBevo On RHONY, I'm definitely team Carole right now. Aviva bugs the shit out of me. I just can't even stand her face.  Heather definitely got overly bitchy, but I liked it.
  • IBackBevo said:

I am so looking forward to the part where the one new chick says she saved a nation in a former life...

What about RHONY?  Whose side are you on in book gate?  I am generally on Carol's, but I did think that Heather was being a little unnecessarily bitchy.

FFWC: I haven't watched RHONY since Bethanny.  I've stuck with OC because I've been watching since Lori was poor and I've invested a lot of time into it. Ha. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"