August 2011 Moms
Options

Hey, dudes! Sorry...

edited April 2014 in August 2011 Moms
I was showing a house, then packing a house and then moving with 3 small kids. Something had to give. 'Nuff said?
( @ Y @ ) assuming you guys still like boobies. ;)
Prudence
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Otis
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Hey, dudes! Sorry...

• Options
    @BlinkMe182‌ The move was ok except for the two and a half week layover at my parents' house between escrow closing on the old house and the new house. We had started Love & Logic (which we highly recommend, BTW), and in the middle of all the packing and moving we had some lapses. But, we have been here for a week and everyone seems to be adjusting well. The boys are excited to start preschool in the Fall. DD is pretty easy-going. She in no way shape or form STTN, but we are surviving just fine. ;)
    New is just adjusting to life in the mountains. Culture shock to say the least. I didn't think I would be so affected, but it is really, really different. I have yet to meet any moms, but I just got here and my main priority has been putting the house together. Still not done... I found a moms group and joined, but the ladies are close knit and have been sharing some really personal stuff on their Facebook page -- it has been a little overwhelming. As soon as the house is unpacked, we will start participating.
    Prudence
    Otis
    Hank 

• Options
    @JaysonandKristin which mountains did you move to. Blue Ridge Mountains?

baby development
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sierras! :)
    Prudence
    Otis
    Hank 

• Options
    Congrats!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi there!  Congrats on the new place!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    JnK!!!!!!!!!
    Please don't ever leave us again!
    (But I totally understand the part about moving with 3 small kids - UGH!)
    I am so glad you came back, even if it's just for a short visit.
    I miss you and those sweet kiddos of yours! Please post pics when you get a chance?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hey!!! Did you get my email :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"