June 2014 Moms
Options

Just your friendly neighborhood drive by

Bringing you ladies some entertainment, if you haven't seen it already.

Re: Just your friendly neighborhood drive by

• Options
    Hope you're doing well!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Woooowwww ... That one guy is creeping me out! Very funny! Thanks @SNLT1012

BabyFruit Ticker
    June 2014 February Siggy Challenge - Picture of me and DH
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is making my stomach churn! Breast milk Ice Cream...?!?! yuck!
  • Options
    WTF!!! I can't judge if someone tries it once or something but dad bonding with son over sucking nips seems a little off to me. Made me think they would continue to bond over sucking moms nips throughout growing up. A little jacked up!

*BFP- Sept 2013*

*Ryder due June 1,2014*

BabyFetus Ticker

*Love of my Life*

image image

<3<3<3<3

• Options
    Oh my... I just... ugh. That guy is a goober.

• Options
    Thanks for sharing.  Hope you are doing well!!

I can't decide if that guy is for real or not.  If he is, I'm really disturbed by him...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This has to be MUD, right?!
  • Options
    Guuuurl! We miss you!!!!! And ewwww to that thread. Punch in the balls turn on?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    June '14 September Siggy challenge- Favorite things about fall

• Options
    ummmmm....
  • Options
    .... just no. That was some of the weirdest logic I've read in a while.
  • Options
    W. T. F. ????
  • Options
    My husband told me once, after we had had sex and he treated my boobs like he normally would, that he obviously wasn't as good as C was because he didn't get anything out while he was playing with them...I told him there's a big difference between what he does and what a nursing baby does, and also good!! He wasn't even tying, he just thought it would a lot easier to get the milk out. Apparently not!

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    Also, my brothers ex made breast milk yogurt for her kids...

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    "I always suck on MWs nips wether she wants me to or not and I thought it would be a way me an my kid could bond. But that was when I thought it was going to be a boy and now we found out its a girl. So it would just be weird trying to bond with a girl sucking on nips together."

I am not sure which statement terrifies me more. Scary. Scaaaaary.

• Options
    Uhhhh this guy is a tool. DH won't even come near my boobs since I've started having the clear liquid come out (I know the name but I can't think of it right now...I blame the pregnancy brain). It freaked him out a bit. But he's also the guy who's still convinced DTD will make the baby uncomfortable /:)

Baby #1: expected June 2014

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options
    HAHA, cuz it's bonding time, DUH!  \:D/
  • Options
    @LadyMacaron umm, I think she's giving out more details than necessary already without you asking!

@Lilygrace48 What?  How old were these children?  Putting aside any feelings of eeww, it just seems that if children are at an age to have breast milk, they shouldn't get it in yogurt form.  And isn't that excessively time consuming/labor intensive?

image    image

• Options

@Lilygrace48 What?  How old were these children?  Putting aside any feelings of eeww, it just seems that if children are at an age to have breast milk, they shouldn't get it in yogurt form.  And isn't that excessively time consuming/labor intensive?

I am confused..a 6 month old is at an age "to have breast milk" and at an age where they could have yogurt.. not that I would go through the process of making breastmilk yogurt but I don't really see it as that big of a deal...
  • Options
    It was while she was still nursing the youngest, so 6-12 months and 2.5 or so.  Both got the yogurt, apparently it was delicious.  I'm all for whatever works for your family, and if she had extra supply while pumping, I suppose it's a good use so it doesn't go to waste.  Just NMS. 

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    Did not know that. I hope I have that good of a supply. Two of my friends are currently struggling with supply issues, so I tend to think in terms of "wasting" not "extra." And I doubt I'd go to that much effort rather than just giving LO breast milk. @MNOpea‌ I wasn't thinking about that logically. I was thinking really young babies shouldn't have yogurt, but I was thinking because it's cow's milk. But then if it were made out BM that wouldn't be an issue. And is that true, or does being yogurt negate the cow's milk issue?
    image    image

• Options
    I don't know if anyone follows The Leaky Boob on FB, but there was just a post about tasting breastmilk. I won't judge a mom for doing it -- hey, it's fascinating that stuff comes out of your body. And I feel like those first few weeks will probably destroy any sense of normal behavior anyway, right? 

But there were also a lot of folks saying their husbands had tried it. I was shocked. But maybe I'm a prude? 

• Options
    Because it's already partially broken down, yogurt is generally considered "ok" before cow's milk is.  We started it pretty young. 

I think DH only tried it because I was pumping into bottles, and if I tested the heat of the bottle on my wrist, I'd just lick it off, and he did that once or twice out of habit from watching me do it, not because he really wanted to.  It doesn't taste bad, it's very sweet, and it's natural.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    Because it's already partially broken down, yogurt is generally considered "ok" before cow's milk is.  We started it pretty young. 

I think DH only tried it because I was pumping into bottles, and if I tested the heat of the bottle on my wrist, I'd just lick it off, and he did that once or twice out of habit from watching me do it, not because he really wanted to.  It doesn't taste bad, it's very sweet, and it's natural.

Oh, that makes sense. Just like I can't digest cow's milk, but I can eat yogurt (although I admit I've never thought about exactly why that would be). And that's natural you would test anything you're feeding a baby. But that didn't really seem like what they were talking about in the thread!
    image    image

• Options
    That HAS to be fake.....right?? :-/
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"