Secondary IF
Options

+++2WW Tuesdays+++

Welcome to the 2WW.  Hope those in the 2WW are holding up well! 

((Hugs)) to those who were in the 2WW last week, and have moved on to another cycle.  
Sending good vibes to those that are in the entering/are in the 2WW. 

1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? (CD, DPO, DPIUI, DP3/5DT) 
2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) 
3) Will you test? What day? 
4) Symptoms?
~~~~~VENT Any and ALL frustrations here~~~~~ 

Re: +++2WW Tuesdays+++

• Options
    4dpiui of a medicated IUI cycle. I will most likely test 12dpiui on the 23rd before I have to leave for LA I would just rather know before I leave.
    Having horrible cramps and I thought it was from the progesterone but I called into my docs office and she said progesterone should not cause cramps like I am having so if they continue I will have to go in to get checked out.

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options
    SassFrassSassFrass member
    edited April 2014

1) Are you in the 2WW? yup What day? CD21 7 DPO
    2) What kind of 2WW? Medicated- Clomid 50mg
    3) Will you test? unsure still  What day? Possibly Friday
    4) Symptoms? just my typical pre period symptoms.

no vents... just a bit of anxiety. I had my 7DPO blood work today. I am not really sure I understand it all. They are testing for progesterone right? That tells them if I ovulated or not? If I didn't then most likely my dose will be increased correct? If I did ovulate, then what? Wait to see if I am KU? If I'm not pregnant, do I still take Clomid next cycle? I feel so confused, and my Dr. is out of the office so I couldn't talk to her or her nurse :(

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? (CD, DPO, DPIUI, DP3/5DT) 11dp5dt
    2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) IVF
    3) Will you test? What day? Beta Thursday
    4) Symptoms? Tired, sore boobs and tired. 
    ~~~~~VENT Any and ALL frustrations here~~~~~ 
    I do not have any vents. I am a-ok! 

• Options
    Momarazzi007Momarazzi007 member
    edited April 2014
    1) 3dp5dt
    2) IVF w ICSI
    3) I've been told by end of week... Lol. I tested out trigger... Now I'm scared.
    4) hungry, tired, boobs hurt (and sharp pain at random times shooting through), light cramps since transfer w twinge feeling (weird), progesterone phantom symptoms more than likely
    Vent frustrations... Lol, I'll just say I do not like waking up at 4 starving, eating huge bowl of cereal w strawberries and my cup of coffee, then at 7 starving again that my daughters asks "Mommy tummy ok?" Bc it's growling so loud :\">, ate huge bowl of spaghetti. Then again at 9:30, (she laughed this time and offered me some goldfish) and ate a tuna wrap... Scrapping the barrel, I desperately need to do groceries and my stomach is not waiting. Anyone want to place bets if I cave and call out for wings?
    Edit to add- called for wings.
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Momarazzi007 - omg wings  =P~

• Options
    @freakyfast‌ Lola-! We're even for Wendy's yesterday!!! =))
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    tachetache member
    @designer303‌ we are cycle buddies!

I'm also 4dpiui on medicated iui. My symptom is bloat! Or I guess I'm just fat. I'm also super tired but that probably has more to do with waking up at 5 every morning than anything else.

no rants. That's generally reserved for the second week of the 2ww.
  • Options
    1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? (CD, DPO, DPIUI, DP3/5DT) 9DPO
    2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) progesterone
    3) Will you test? What day? today (-), then probably again in a few days as I know I was being crazy testing early.
    4) Symptoms? bitchiness attributed to two pregnancy announcements from friends in the past few days - one of them by text about 15 min ago. i'm happy for them, i really am, but well, you gals know.
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • Options
    4dpiui of a medicated IUI cycle. I will most likely test 12dpiui on the 23rd before I have to leave for LA I would just rather know before I leave. Having horrible cramps and I thought it was from the progesterone but I called into my docs office and she said progesterone should not cause cramps like I am having so if they continue I will have to go in to get checked out.

definitely worth getting checked out if it continues but i get crazy cramps on the progesterone and it was a side effect that i was warned about when i started it.
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • Options
    @sailorgal hope that - turns into a + soon!! Thanks for sharing your experience with progesterone, i thought cramping was normal too, but it's a really sharp stabbing pain and only on my right side so I guess that's why it's concerning. I dunno Dr seemed concerned I actually thought I was over reacting by calling the office about it.

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options
    7dpo natural (futile) cycle. Can't wait until we know if we can do an IUI!!!!!

I will probably test Thursday or Friday, but again I am not hopeful.

This cycle was a little different in that my boobs were swollen yesterday and they don't usually do that, but they don't feel so different today. Other than the regular pms, I got nothin'.
  • Options
    1) Are you in the 2WW? Yes ma'am What day? (CD, DPO, DPIUI, DP3/5DT) 5DPO, 6DPIUI
    2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) Medicated IUI
    3) Will you test? What day? Trying to hold off until 12DPO or next Wed, betas next Thurs
    4) Symptoms?  All of them - hungry, tired, thirsty then peeing, crampy, all due to the lovely progesterone suppositories.  Hate the mindfuck it gives you!
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"