June 2014 Moms

Tuesday Appointments

Re: Tuesday Appointments

• MrsAyMrsAy member
    Im doing the 3 hour glucose test this morning and it's not fun, I still have to be here at the lab for another two hours.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married 05/15/13 FTM with EDD 06/24/14
  • Loading the player...
  • regular OB appt at 10 am eastern time. I swear if the call schedule isn't made and I don't get to schedule my RCS I will throat punch someone.
  • Good luck today everyone!

• Appointment with diabetes educator today.
  • I see my OB for the first time today. Sounds weird saying it but my family dr has been taking care of us so far and everything is geat!! Having her as she specializes in women and children means she delivers even if she is not on call. Leaves clinic to be there for you. That also ment when my mom was there at her appointment last week she had to reschedule because dr was delivering a baby.

I'm seeing my OB because of my endometriosis. Plans for birth control and pain treatment after. Plus to just hear him say things are great. Yes it's a he and he is the best!!! Talk about possible lap after baby born to clean out and see how things look.
  • laramtlaramt member
    edited April 2014
    Went in for my 32 week check up. Explained all the BH I have been getting with some cramping and my doc ordered a FFN test and cervical sono. Still waiting to hear the results.

Results came back negative for the FFN test. But my cervical length is at 1.6cm. Not really sure what it's supposed to be at this point. Doc wants me to relax and see me again next week.
  • @lizardbreath14‌ got in for next Tuesday! Had another one of those headaches today. Not fun! Ain't no body got time for that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My regular appointment went well today.  I also had my pertussis shot.  I hope everyone had a good appointment.
    ~Jessica~ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"