Oregon Babies

Portland Mommies due summer 2014?

Hello! FTM, baby due August 2014. wondering if there are any other Moms in the Portland area to connect with. husband and i are moving into the area from Vancouver in the fall.

Re: Portland Mommies due summer 2014?

• Hello!!! I'm a FTM too due on august 11th I'm in Vancouver btw are you moving to far?
  • I live in Vancouver right now as well, I'm due July 18th. :) I haven't ventured to the Oregon board until today, so hopefully I might find some people to connect with!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah another mom to be! Welcome
  • About 40 minutes south of Portland and due with twins in August!
  • jaq14jaq14 member
    @Lunatinuviel, we're in E Van and are looking at S Portland.. we have family here so I imagine we'll be in both cities often enough. 
  • @jaq14‌ I'm the salmon creek area. If you ever want to meet I would love it.
  • My husband and I are in Portland area due with twins boys! I joke that I'm officially out numbered now which means no more romance movies in our household lol..
  • LizbybLizbyb member
    I'm due 8/3 and will be in Salmon Creek as well.  We are living in Honduras, but will be in the area for birth/recovery!  
  • I hope this is okay, no one replied to my November thread. I also live in Vancouver, but spend most of my time in Portland. I'd like to connect! I'll just be three months later than you ;)
  • RobynKRobynK member
    Hi! I just moved to the area, I'm about an hour north in the Longview, WA area. I'm not pg but I wanted to say hello. I have 5 year old twins and a 2 year old. I saw some of you expecting twins and just wanted to offer support, ask questions if you have them!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We live in the Beaverton area. I'm not due until October, but wanted to say hello!

IAmPregnant Ticker

• cblakincblakin member
    due end of august and living in ne portland. 

@Lizbyb where in Honduras are you? I was there for a while a few years ago working in a hospital in La Ceiba.  Much more intense then my other work in Central America!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • RaeJ004RaeJ004 member
    I'm due mid-June with my second.  I have a 2 year old daughter.  I'm in the Beaverton/Hillsboro area.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Georgia 3/15/2012 Matilda 6/12/2014 TWINS!! Babies 3&4 EDD 11/22/2016
  • mvinhmvinh member
    I live in Portland and am due August 17! I would love to connect with other Portland Moms-to-be. :)
  • LizbybLizbyb member
    @cblakin  We are in Tegucigalpa, we haven't made it to La Ceiba yet, hopefully we'll take some family trips after we get back.  
  • FTM in Hillsboro due in September. Hi ladies!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have a 3.5 year old boy and I'm due with a girl in late August. I'm way out here in Forest Grove though :)
  • I am due at the end of July, and I live in SW Portland (LO / West Linn area). I already have a 2.5 year old and would love some mommy friends. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"