TTC after 35

NTTCR: I'm so mad right now!!!!

The guy who hit my car on Thursday told his ins co that I hit him. Now I have to go through my own insurance and pay my deductible. This just stinks ~X(

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

Re: NTTCR: I'm so mad right now!!!!

• Ughhh, that really sucks. Did you get a police report or did you just exchange info?

Remember that karma will come back to bite him!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• No we didn't call police because at the scene he was nice as pie and was admitting fault.

My husband called him to ask why he lied and he said his ins guy told him to so they wouldn't be liable.

I hope karma bites them all in the ass!!!!!

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Loading the player...
  • on42on42 member
    Did a cop show up to take a report? This happened to me, and the guy who hit me tried to tell the cop I hit him. The cop could see that wasn't the case... If the police got a report, then try to track it down. I was able to go only through the guy's insurance company this way, not mine at all!

Sarah, 38 | Nathan, 40 | Maxine b. 11/2014 | TTC #2

• We never called the police because no one was hurt and he was admitting fault at the time.

The guy was in his work truck so we know where he works. My husband wants to go there and beat the crap out if him. My husband had anger/anxiety issues so this isn't going to be good.

Why did he have to lie.

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Oh that really really sucks. What an ass!! I'm sorry :(

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• People suck sometimes. I am so sorry :(

Me: 35  low AMH, normal FSH
    DH: 31 Fair DNA fragmentation test :( Normal SA
    TTC: since March 2012

09-21-13 start IVF #1
    10-04-13 ER 6 eggs, 6 mature, all 6 fertilized. 3 frozen
    10-08-13 fresh transfer canceled due to high progesterone
    waiting for FET
    10-18 started BCP
    10-29 baseline appt scheduled
    11-20 scheduled date of FET #1
    12-2 BFN :(

3-1-14 moving on to the next step. Switched RE. going to plan 3 IUI cycles while saving for IVF#2

April 2014- IUI#1  BFN
    May 2014- IUI#2 BFN
    June 2014 IUI#3 BFN

Taking a break for a while, focusing on our wedding.

Sept 24th missed period! Surprise natural BFP
    10-15-14 first ultrasound
    06-05-15 EDD

imageimage

• I would fight this all the way!!! 
    Call out the insurance investigators to look at the cars…sometimes they can tell that way

SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 
  • I had this happen to me before. Same thing. Fight them on it. Say you went to a chiropractor or you're thinking about going to one and tell them you don't want to say anything further on the advice of counsel. Then they will just pay for it. Sucks it has to be that way....
    Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• My lovely husband is going to go to the business and basically tell them he will be a thorn in their side until they either pay our deductible or the guy tells the truth. We are hoping the owner of the company does the right thing.

We already gave statements so they know no one was hurt. Plus I could never lie.

So in the meantime I have to drive around with my bumper sticking out. I'm so afraid one of the kids are going to get hurt on it. This is making me a basket case. I'm already starting to itch. Stress gives me rashes. Ugh just what I need now.

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• This is terrible!  Did you each give recorded statements to the insurance adjusters?  Each of your insurance companies should have an adjuster assigned to the claim, and if your stories don't line up, the adjusters should be talking with each other to determine who is at fault.  You and your husband shouldn't have to be dealing with it at all - that's what you pay your insurance company for!  If I were you, I would get on the phone with your own insurance company to ensure that your adjuster is fighting on your behalf.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ewenner said:
    This is terrible!  Did you each give recorded statements to the insurance adjusters?  Each of your insurance companies should have an adjuster assigned to the claim, and if your stories don't line up, the adjusters should be talking with each other to determine who is at fault.  You and your husband shouldn't have to be dealing with it at all - that's what you pay your insurance company for!  If I were you, I would get on the phone with your own insurance company to ensure that your adjuster is fighting on your behalf.
    I agree. Good luck!
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• Gosh I am so sorry! My car was just hit a hour ago, I dread telling DH cause although the guy admitted fault, it was a neighbors friend that me, and we won't pay for anything.....I still dread telling DH.

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• @HesthernSteven sorry you got hit also. After our accident my son asked my husband why he wasn't yelling. Things like that usually set DH off.
    Hope your husband takes it ok. It wasn't your fault so don't stress too much. I hope the one who hit you really does pay.

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• @HeatherSteven oh hugs to you too girl! That stinks. Its not your fault. I bet your H will be ok when he realizes that. If something like that were to happen I would dread telling my H but you know what in the end if it wasn't my fault he would know that. Now granted he used to get mad easier…nowadays not as much…..sometimes they just need a moment to think about the circumstances.

And in reality…..this sucks for you @Hooligans4 and @HeatherSteven……but I for one am glad you guys are physically ok. I bet your H both look at it that way too in the end. 
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 
  • CML11CML11 member
    Seems like an insurance investigator would be able to tell. Take pictures of your vehicle. Where is your damage?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"