Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Davinci crib

Has any one purchased a davinci crib. If so what are your thoughts and how is the quality of the crib. I am having a hard time picking a crib and we need to buy one ASAP
Thank you.

Re: Davinci crib

• Options
    We have the Baby Mod (same company as Da Vinci, Million Dollar Baby) Cadence and are happy with it. It is very sturdy and was relatively easy to put together. It is a softer wood though, and they don't have a hard varnish on them, so it does have some scrapes in it (especially where we put in the toddler rail/took out the side). That is my only complaint though, and I'm not sure any other crib would be better. We didn't look at high end cribs, so maybe they hold up better? But we plan to use this crib for our next kid, and probably convert to the bed. We also have the Graco Lauren at my mom's house and that is also a very good crib.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love my Davinci crib. Probably purchasing a Davinci Toddler Bed too.
    Lisa
    Mom to Kendrick (12.20.12) and wife to Josh (married 9.18.10)
    Now expecting #2!
    BF for 14 months! (while working full time and traveling 50% of the time boy am I tired! haha)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i have their kalani ...its beautiful
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also have a Baby Mod (same company) and really like it.  It is sturdy and beautiful. No complaints here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"