May 2012 Moms
Options

Need to feel beautiful again

I've been feeling really blah lately. I really need to do something to help myself feel beautiful again. Usually getting my hair done does the trick but I don't know what I want to do with it plus money is super tight. What do you do to help yourself feel sassy?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need to feel beautiful again

• Options
    Sometimes I like to go get a mani or pedi. The hand/foot massages make me feel pampered
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I've been on a kick to get myself "cleaned up" a bit lately. I don't have any cheap solutions, though. I just got my hair done and bought some nicer clothes and cute sandals for the summer.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    In the summer I like to buy a new pair of sandals. Usually cheap ones from target or jcp. 
  • Options
    I agree at home mani pedi always helps, or buying new make up which you can get super cheap or free at cvs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    @bellelamb Hmm...maybe I should start making time to apply more than just blush might help.

Okay, here's my plan: home hot oil hair treatment (olive oil), "splurge" on clay facial mask, and home pedi/mani. Oh, and I also still have a 50 dollar gift certificate to a spa I haven't finished using so I will schedule a massage to de-stress! I should be able to do the at home stuff on Wednesday or Thursday as I am taking off from work. Woohoo!

• Options
    Also a good idea for cheap beauty treatments is if there is a cosmetology school nearby. My best friend and I sometimes go to Empire and get a scalp treatment, mani and/or pedi's, blow outs or facials from them. 

My best friend graduated from Empire so we like to go and let them practice and it is super cheap for treatments. Plus they need so many of each before they graduate so we like to help them out.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"