Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Is you FF baby still waking at night to eat?!

DD will be 6 months Monday. She's still waking at night one time to eat. She doesn't really get the idea of solids yet and eats well during the day. My son sttn at 5 months so this tired momma is at a loss.
She has no problem falling asleep as night I guess it's just staying asleep......
Just wondering if anyone else was in this situation :)
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Is you FF baby still waking at night to eat?!

• Almost 5 months here and he is still waking 2x a night to eat.
  • My TEN month old still eats 1-2 times a night.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Loading the player...
  • As of the last week, he started STTN again. He's 23 weeks, and he quit STTN around 13 weeks.
    There's a 6 month GS so I don't expect him to continue to STTN without eating for very long.

One MOTN feeding is really not bad at all. It's actually pretty manageable if your LO is just waking to eat then goes back down easily. I'm just glad we're not getting up 6-8 times a night like we did with the 4MW and swaddle transition.
  • My girls are almost 6 months and wake to eat around 2-3 am to eat. We also do a dream feed around 930-1030 when we go to bed.
  • NikosmomNikosmom member
    edited April 2014
    MrsMuq said:

FF or BF, doesn't matter - waking 2-3x a night at 5/6 months old is pretty normal.

OP, your DS may have been STTN at 5mo, but it sounds like your DD has her own plan.

This made me laugh.....she sure does. I know it normal but this mama is tired. Between searching for her paci at night and teeth she is up more then once- but only eating 1 bottle. Oh and she is fascinated with being able to roll except when she gets stuck on her belly
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I EFF and my LO still gets up once a night to eat. He goes to bed at 8 and usually makes it until 2ish.
  • I eff and my LO will sometimes wake at night for a whopping 6 ounces! He only occasionally will eat 6 ounces during the day. It's both normal for babies to STTN at this age, and normal for them to still wake a couple times a night. Go to bed a little earlier if you're sleep deprived, and ask SO to get up a couple times a week and feed LO.
    image    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"