Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Sudden anxiety attacks

I've been back to work almost a month now and for the past week I've suddenly began having anxiety attacks. My LO is 9 weeks today. My DH sends me pictures of her while I'm at work to keep me calm or he will bring her in to see me. I work 3 jobs, and I've been on meds for anxiety since before I had her. Has anyone else had this happen?

Re: Sudden anxiety attacks

• I don't have any experience with this but I've experienced anxiety attacks before and they're awful so I feel for you. I would definitely talk to your doctor about increasing or changing your medicine though. GL!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• I haven't had attacks necessarily, but I have had really bad anxiety and nightmares since I delivered DS. I have had panic attacks before. I am so sorry you are going through this.
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This happened to me when I went back to work as well.  I was on anxiety meds while pregnant and I am still taking them.  My midwife increased the dose and I'm doing a lot better. 
    Met DH: 2.5.2008
    Engaged: 4.9.11
    Married: 9.22.12
    Baby Girl J Born: 1.23.2014 via c section - Due with Baby #2: 5.27.2016
  • flclflcl member
    I used to have anxiety attacks before I was pregnant but haven't experienced them since.  They're awful :(  Having to leave your LO is hard enough as it is, I can't believe you're working 3 jobs! You're like supermom! Make sure you seek out some help and talk to someone.  People are alway talking about PP depression but PP anxiety is actually a LOT more common.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"