March 2014 Moms
Options

Did I win? Did I win? M'14 awards.

So....did we want to get these started? Is there anyone else still pregnant?

If not, I think I won last baby. And although I haven't done a full birth story, lb1117 got most of it, and I think I have a good shot at longest labor...

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Did I win? Did I win? M'14 awards.

• Options
    I don't think they've been done. You def could win longest labor! How are you guys settling in?

• Options
    Speaking of awards - most overdue should be one!!! :)
    Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
    Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
    Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
    2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
    3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
    SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    *~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    saisongbirdsaisongbird member
    edited April 2014
    We're slowly getting there. There were complications with my c-section and Allison was running a fever at delivery, so of course she is now in the nicu until Monday. I just want my sweet little girl with me. Normally I would be discharged today but I think it's going to be tomorrow (which I don't mind).

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I nominate myself for most overdue - Julian was 41 weeks 6 days by our latest EDD, 42 weeks 4 days by the LMP date.
  • Options
    I had multiple delivery methods within 30 minutes of each other...
  • Options
    I was on bed rest with steady contractions every 3-5 minutes from 36 weeks to 39 weeks, several trips back and forth to the hospital, then from the time my water broke to delivery was 36 hours. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    @Laura8388 Oh my gosh, how did they let you go 8 days??? We practically had to get an act of congress for them not to rush to c-section after 24. The OB's at our hospital all said that 48 is the most you can go without a serious emergency c-section because of risk of infection and distress. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Most hrs in labor and remaining at 1cm--29 hrs here. Lazy cervix=emergency c-section.
  • Options
    babycaps said:
    @beachcomberbride‌ , Laura8388 water broke early, not near term. At that point, the benefits of keeping baby in outweigh the risk for infection. Those 8 days can mean the chances for baby's survival goes from 50/50 to 90/10
    Ah gotcha!!! :) 

• Options
    I was 7 cm dilated for 1 week 6 days. And delivered the twins 1 hour 16 minutes apart (Audrey was stubborn...).
  • Options
    amdecker1016amdecker1016 member
    edited April 2014
    klp830 said:

Most hrs in labor and remaining at 1cm--29 hrs here. Lazy cervix=emergency c-section.

I think (correct me if i am wrong) @CHPhotoMama‌ may have you beat for longest labor.

Edit: i just reread this. You said longest remaining at 1cm.
    That you may get the award for! Sorry!

I need sleep.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    amholley1 said:

@pepperedmoth because you are such an expert, do you have high standards for your SO penis? This is a legit question, as I always wondered if male obgyn's have high standards for their partners lady bits.

How did I miss this??

We married before I started working urology, so comparisons never entered in....happily it turns out he compares very well. ;-)

Really though the size of the flaccid penis has little to do with the size of the erect one, and honestly IDGAF anyway! As the poet says, "comparisons are odious."
  • Options
    If there's a "water broken longest at term" award I get it. 56 hours!
  • Options
    @bmerr‌ you deserve lots of alcohol for going med free. You med free women are saints!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"