Late Term and Child Loss

Friday GTKY

Do you like to take pictures? What do you like to take pictures of?

Do you like to have your picture taken?

Do you print out pictures that you take? 

What device do you use? Camera, cell phone, tablet, etc?
Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

Re: Friday GTKY

• Do you like to take pictures? What do you like to take pictures of?

I do! I love it, I just wish I was better!

Not particularly!

Do you print out pictures that you take? No, I'm so bad at it. I usually end up making photo albums online and ordering those.

What device do you use? Camera, cell phone, tablet, etc? Ugh... Usually just my iPhone. I wish I remembered to use my camera more!
  • *siggy warning and living child mentioned

Do you like to take pictures? What do you like to take pictures of? 
    I love to take pictures.  I mainly take pictures of what is going on in my life.  My son, my pets, etc. etc. 

Do you like to have your picture taken?  I don't mind that it's been taken because I like to look back on the memories.  However, I absolutely cannot look at a picture of myself right after it's been taken.  I always feel I look hideous, hate it, and then feel badly about myself.  However, if I look at the picture like a few months later I usually am fine with it and like it.  Very weird, I know. 

Do you print out pictures that you take? Every year I make a family "yearbook".  So not all pictures get printed, but the highlights of the year do. 

What device do you use? Camera, cell phone, tablet, etc?  I have a DSLR for when I want really good pictures, but I use the cell phone for the in the moment daily pics. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you like to take pictures? What do you like to take pictures of? Yes. I take mostly nature pics, places we go

Do you like to have your picture taken? Not really

Do you print out pictures that you take? Not usually, unless I am making a scrap book (wedding, Ana)

What device do you use? Camera, cell phone, tablet, etc? Mostly my phone now. Sometimes my digital camera

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• ~~Siggy Warning~~

Do you like to take pictures? What do you like to take pictures of?  I do - I like to capture moments/memories (though I just heard that you actually remember LESS if you're taking pictures because your brain is too busy taking the picture...) but I still like taking them.

Do you like to have your picture taken?  I don't mind

Do you print out pictures that you take? Only if it's going to be framed or to send to family out of state.

What device do you use? Camera, cell phone, tablet, etc? Mostly on my phone because it's so convinient, but we do have a decent digital camera that we use.

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ***DS/DD MENTIONED*****

Do you like to take pictures? Yes! I love taking pics

What do you like to take pictures of? DS and DD

Do you like to have your picture taken? Heck no, it seems as though they always catch my bad side lol 

Do you print out pictures that you take? I put them on disks and print out the ones I really like and frame them.

What device do you use? Camera, cell phone, tablet, etc? I use my canon
  • Do you like to take pictures? What do you like to take pictures of? I do like to take them. I take pictures of just about everything. My house is under construction, nature stuff, people, food when traveling.  

Do you like to have your picture taken? I dont mind it, but I am not a "selfie" person. 

Do you print out pictures that you take? Not really. I do the online photo books occasionally, but mostly I just look through my downloaded albums. 

What device do you use? Camera, cell phone, tablet, etc? My camera most of the time. I still have a dumb phone. It has a camera...but I have no plug to download pictures to my computer. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Do you like to take pictures? What do you like to take pictures of? I do. I like to take pictures of places we go and fun things that we do and DD being silly around the house.

Do you like to have your picture taken? Not really. I don't hide from cameras, but always feel like I don't look great, especially in FIL's pictures that he then shows at every family get together (he shows every single picture he has on his computer).

Do you print out pictures that you take? Not usually unless we are giving them to someone or framing them. Usually I make photo books online. I used to scrapbook, but don't take the time to do them any more. I have lots of pages started and not finished.

What device do you use? Camera, cell phone, tablet, etc? Usually DSLR. I don't have a smartphone so I don't always have a camera with me. I probably miss out on a lot of picture taking opportunities, but that's ok. I would rather experience whatever I am doing rather than taking pictures of it.

Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• ***TICKER***

Do you like to take pictures? What do you like to take pictures of? I love taking pictures of my kids. My phone is full of pictures of my kids. I also love taking pictures of places/things/events that are meaningful to me and my family.

Do you like to have your picture taken? Eh. I'm better about it now than I used to be. I would rather be behind the camera still, but I don't refuse to have my picture taken anymore.

Do you print out pictures that you take? Only when Shutterfly is doing their 101 free prints promo. :P I have so many pictures I've printed out with the intention of starting scrapbooks, but I haven't done the scrapbooking yet. Sigh.

What device do you use? Camera, cell phone, tablet, etc? I use my cell phone, mostly. I got a new point-and-shoot camera for Christmas that I really need to use more.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Do you like to take pictures? What do you like to take pictures of? I feel like I'm in the minority here. I am more of an "enjoy the moment" kind of girl (and then later wish that I had taken more pictures). My husband is pretty good at capturing life though, which I'm grateful for. Do you like to have your picture taken? I'm neither here nor there. I used to hate it, now I realize that it's just me. Sometimes I look great (not often!) and sometimes I'm just bumming. That's okay (most of the time ;)). Do you print out pictures that you take? Some, for scrapbooking or to hang up. Mostly we have them filed on our computer and baked up too look at every once in awhile (which we actually do). What device do you use? Camera, cell phone, tablet, etc? If I take pictures, I tend to use my iPad or cell phone (whatever's closest at the moment). Sometimes I'll whip out MH's DSLR, but I find it's complicated to use and am just too lazy. That said, he takes some great pictures with it when we're on trips!
  • Do you like to take pictures? What do you like to take pictures of?
    I do, mostly of our life and our family.

Eh, don't love it, but I also don't try to avoid it. I tend to be the one usually taking the photos though, so I'm often not in them.

Do you print out pictures that you take?
    Only if they are being framed or given to someone. Most of our pictures go up on our blog, and then DH has made me books from the blog as a way to have my photos and my blogging as a keepsake.

What device do you use? Camera, cell phone, tablet, etc?
    I primarily use my phone which drives DH crazy! He has a fancy DSLR and photography is a serious passion of his, and he cannot understand why I use my phone so much!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"