October 2012 Moms
Options

If your LO had their 18 month appt

AMT1107AMT1107 member
edited April 2014 in October 2012 Moms
We had our 18 month appointment yesterday. DH got his last 2 shots, he won't need anymore shots until kindergarten, unless we decide to do the flu shot (which we will)

He currently weights 28 pounds 2 ounces and is 33 1/4 inches long.

(Sorry if this was posted already)
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: If your LO had their 18 month appt

• Options
    B weighed in at just under 22lbs and was 33 1/2 inches (I think). I remember that she was at the 96th percentile for height, 30th for weight, and 60th for head. My little lollipop! :)

No more shots until kindergarten? I hope I'm in the same boat!

• Options
    I'm not sure that E is done with shots for that long. If I remember correctly, GA requires them to have another booster if you're enrolling them in any childcare/preschool.

He was 25.4 lbs (42%) and 32.25 inches (47%). Head was 18.5 inches (27%).
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Alice was scheduled 48 hours too soon for her Hep A booster, so she will get that at 2. After that she's done till school. Except flu shots.

She was somewhere between 32-33in (kept wiggling!) And 26lb. I don't remember head size, but it was at 50%ile ish.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    We went on Wed.  4 shots - we missed the 15 month appt. Didn't think we need to go in - opps.  27.8lbs and 33 inches wears 18m/24m/2T.  Some of the 2t is large but he is in handme downs so if it is close he wears it.  Not spending money on clothes he is going to grow out of soon. MMR at 2 year appt and then no more shots except for flu to 5. "Unless they change the recommendations" - to quote my pedi.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @BandEddie‌ she's mostly in 18 months. I put her in leggings most days because they don't fall off her tiny butt. Jeans are always either the right length and too big around her waist or fit her and are too short. I bought her a few 2t tshirts a while back and they are kind of big on her but look super cute with her little leggings. She has a few pairs of leggings that are 12 months and they're like capris on her but still fit. Lol

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    We did have a 15 question autism screening. No concerns from either me or pedi.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    We haven't had Weslsy's 18 month appointment but when we were at the pedi last week for his rsv symptoms they weighed him in at 29 pounds.

• Options
    We did earlier this week.

22.1lbs, 6% for height, (47cm) 70% for head.  

No shots here either.  She said I'm good until 2016 and that is only if I decide to do _____________.  I can't remember that either.

There was a point when he had all his heart appointments and I never forgot a word.  Now I don't remember anything....unless it is real important.  Life is just too good!  ha!

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Options
    I had to fill out several assessment forms that came in the mail, but the pedi just glossed over the results and I didn't get a copy, so no concerns. No more shots until age 4. She will be seen again just before she turns 2. 31.75" - 50% height, 25.5lbs - 84% weight, 17.75" - 20% head. 
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    @NeedUtonite‌ questions for me about Alice's behavior.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    G was 24 pounds (around 50th perc.) 33 inches (75th perc.) Head circ.was 80th perc. He got Hep A and is done till Kindergarten with shots.

We had a four page questionnaire to fill out about development. He "passed" with flying colors. Pedi was shocked that we're still BF'ing. Happily she encouraged us to continue to RF car seat until at least 2. The one odd thing (I thought ) was that she stongly encouraged us to work with him more on using silverware and drinking from a regular cup instead of straw sippy. I dont think my older son drank from regular cup until at least 2.5, maybe 3.

image imageimageimage

• Options
    Starry AgainStarry Again member
    edited April 2014
    So they totally shit the bed on her height. They are still measuring her on the table vs standing up. Anyway she managed to measure half an inch shorter than her 12 month appointment, but then they just "rounded up". Later that same night I measured her at 31 inches. But to them, 30 inches (or 29.5). Whatever.

She was a little over 20 pounds, I already can't remember. I think 20 pounds 6 ounces.

I think she is in the 5-10% on both, also can't remember. 

MOTY?
    DD 9/15/12
  • Options
    I haven't been on the board in awhile and just popped in.

I just had his appointment last week. He is 35 lbs. and 34.5". He's always been a big kid, which no one is surprised about once they see my 6'6" husband. 

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage 

BFP 1/24/2012 - DS Born 9/22/2012 (11 days early!)
    BFP 2/15/2014 - CP 2/19/2014
    BFP 11/4/2014 - Due 7/14/2015
  • Options
    75th for height, 90th for weight for both of them. The ER doctor said not to worry if J doesn't eat well for a few days because she has plenty of "reserves". wth, I didn't like that guy!

• Options
    Elijah is 25 lbs 14oz and is 33.5 inches tall. My doctor didn't give percentages.
  • Options
    DD is 24 lbs, 34 in and 18.5 in for head. She got the Hep A shot as well and needs to go in for blood work (CBC and lead).  Doctor said she's about average for speech (she only has 6 words) but above average in coordination, which is what I was thinking, so I'm glad we're on the same page. 
  • Options
    I just wanted to add something that I had never heard before... the pedi asked if the girls were mimicking housework, like sweeping. I have never heard this question before and I was embarrassed to say that I never sweep or clean in front of them! I do it while they're sleeping. Anyone else get this question? I may have to buy a little broom and put them to work! :)

• Options
    I just wanted to add something that I had never heard before... the pedi asked if the girls were mimicking housework, like sweeping. I have never heard this question before and I was embarrassed to say that I never sweep or clean in front of them! I do it while they're sleeping. Anyone else get this question? I may have to buy a little broom and put them to work! :)
    I haven't had our 18-month appointment yet, but just wanted to say that Wesley loves to play with the broom and swiffer and he hugs the vacuum cleaner when he sees it.  He helps the ladies at daycare vacuum the carpet at the end of the day and if I put a pad on the swiffer he usually gets some of the floor and helps.

• Options
    Not housework specifically, but he asked if she started to copy my actions while playing. I can't think of exactly how he worded it but I know I said she'll put her baby in the high chair and pretend to feed it.
  • Options
    CK2MD said:

Elijah is 25 lbs 14oz and is 33.5 inches tall. My doctor didn't give percentages.

If you want to figure it out, you can calculate it here:

https://www.babycenter.com/baby-child-growth-percentile-calculator?intcmp=HPToolsModule_GrowthChart

Is that accurate?!? My docs said B was around the 30th for weight, this says 10th!!!! The height said above the 95th which seems right.

• Options
    @wanderingstars23 cute picture! Wesley helps my dad mow the lawn by following behind him at a safe distance with his bubble lawn mower.

• Options
    @wanderingstars23, do you drive a vw? Just curious since you had on the shirt! I drive a diesel Jetta and really like it overall. I'm on the road about 16 hours a week and I needed something with good mileage!

• Options
    @needutonite when he is helping mow he is following about 20 30 feet behind but this only last for q few minutes and then Wesley takes his mower to the other side of the yard and mows the concrete.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"