Cloth Diapering
Options

Gave me a chuckle

Just saw this add posted on my local board. I really hope she's joking. $15 each? i wouldn't pay $15 for the lot. 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Gave me a chuckle

• Options
    Yeah that bugs me, she has a lot of other marked up posts that people are commenting on. Not so oddly though, not so much as a whisper on this one since it posted a few days ago. Wonder why!

• Options
    Ugh that pisses me off

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never see reasonable priced diapers on our local craigslist. I've given up hope. But yeah, rip off!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    In general, I don't like to comment on the way people price things, but in situations like this I feel like maybe you should, because there are so many uneducated people who could get duped. On the other hand, all it takes is a simple google search to see retail price, so maybe if they get duped they deserve it haha. :-/
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    littleredfishlittleredfish member
    edited April 2014
    It made me wonder if she's friends with the "WAHM" in my town who sells "her" diapers that are so obviously Alvas! I love my Alvas but I do get irritated that they allow marked up rebranding, but calling yourself a WAHM and selling bought diapers with the tags off at 3x the cost makes me stabby.

• Options
    Since I'm a newb, is it just a sucky brand? I mean I would google first always to see what they cost New but  I have never heard of this brand. Perhaps it's known for being pooptastic and I just don't know :)

• Options
    Pretty much worth less than the poop they're supposed to catch. Beyond what we refer to here as a "china cheapie"

• Options
    Pretty much worth less than the poop they're supposed to catch. Beyond what we refer to here as a "china cheapie"
     although in all fairness, there are some other "china cheapies" that aren't totally worthless.  alvas, sunbaby, and kawaii come to mind

eta: kawaii can be in or out of that group depending who you talk to, i guess

Oh absolutely! 90% of my stash is Alva and I love them. I meant these shouldn't be considered in the same category as what others here refer to as a "china cheapie" where they typically mean Alva, Kawai, etc. They are far beyond that in my opinion and probably better served as a cloth wipe than an actual diaper for how useless they are.

• Options
    I'm ashamed to admit that I have a few. (I paid about $2.50 each for them)

I put one on DD once.

And then tried them for a swim diaper.

Now they are sitting in a box.  I don't even want to give them away.  I'm afraid it would turn people from CDing to not know the difference.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Regardless of how bad they are someone is trying to resell something used for more than it costs new! It's like double bad.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"