Preemies
Options

james robert 34+1 update :)

jjh471jjh471 member
edited April 2014 in Preemies
Hi Ladies
I had my son Monday. The induction went fine but I had a hard delivery. He was stuck and the cord was around his neck. So to get him out quicker they cut me and help by vaccuming him a bit which was fine but on the way out he had his hands on his face and his elbow got stuck and tore me internally the whole way out. I needed tons of stitches internally and packing to stop the bleeding. I'm still in lots of pain and my body is weak from 2 months of strict bed rest.

Since my water broke at 32 weeks and I stayed pregnant until 34 he had some fluid in his lungs which is really the only issue. He had few bradys that he came out of on his own but they think it's nothing serious at all. He is almost on room oxygen and will hopefully be off all support soon.

He was 5.48lbs and 18.3 inches long :)

Update : James is off all breathing support!! He us getting jaundice so he's under the light today. Bradys on and off that he doesn't need support getting "out of" so they aren't concerned..hes having troubling sucking so they put a tube in...fluid in the lungs appears to be gone. <3
February Siggy Challenge May 2014: Favorite Wedding Photoimage

Re: james robert 34+1 update :)

• Options
    Family pic
  • Options
    KTZ17KTZ17 member
    That sounds absolutely horrendous. I hope you have a quick recovery. Welcome to your beautiful little boy! I love the name you chose. I hope he continues to do well and is able to come home ASAP!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations! He's so handsome! I'm glad it sounds like he's healthy, and I hope you have a speedy recovery!
  • Options
    Just came from your other post looking for your birth story. Congratulations! He's adorable, and very healthy it sounds like! Awesome! 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your baby! Hopefully he'll be home with you soon.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options

Congrats on your little man!  He's adorable!!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! Sorry his delivery was so rough on you. Hoping you and he recover quickly and you're all at home together in no time!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    Congrats! You have a beautiful family! Hopefully your stay won't be too long!
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • Options
    Congratulations :)  Such a painful way to bring him into the world, but hopefully that heals up quickly and the hard part of that memory fades with time.  <3 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Update in post :)
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'm sorry you had such a tough delivery. I hope that he gets the hang of eating soon so you can take him home! Also, he was a really good weight for 34 weeks!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Glad things are ok and he's making good progress! He's adorable...congratulations :)
  • Options
    Hang in there girl. Rooting for you and JR everyday.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"