• Options
    it's thursday though, right?

• Options
    I was just typing the same thing LD :)

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BandEddie have fun at the zoo! I can't wait for a nice weekend here so I can take Wesley!

I am so happy that it is Thursday! I totally woke up this morning thinking it was Wednesday so I'm very glad that I only have two more days of work until the weekend! Happy Dance!!
    \:D/

• Options
    Just finished lunch plan on touring the backup childcenter at work

Hubby watches our lo currently may start daycare late summer at a private school close to our house
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So glad I came on the bump, I thought it was Wednesday. Now that I think it about it of course it's Thursday cause today is round one of The Masters...woohoo! I am down at the police station getting my fingerprints done for my job.
  • Options
    It doesn't look like chicken pox or measles. Maybe HFM. She just sounds and looks awful.
    E just had this. Fits the bill. 

• Options
    Wesley just had HFM and it was a rash kind of how you are describing. Hope she feels better soon!

• Options
    Lovely. Well our appt is at 330 so I'll report back when they tell me what's what. Dix- did they prescribe something for E?
    you  know we didn't even know he had it until after (every single kid in his DC room had it). I don't think there is anything you can do beyond giving tylenol/ibuprofen and letting it pass, honestly. 

• Options
    Hope she feels better @BrooketheCat‌!

Took b to the bank with me because I needed new debit cards printed. For some reason, the lady who took care of us just couldn't understand the fact that B is Hispanic. My last name is Hispanic because DH is 100% Puerto Rican. I know I am super pale, (Irish and Italian) and B is too. But I feel like the lady thought I was a white chick who stole someone's identity or something.... People are people yo!

• Options
    I think we are entering the stripping stage. The other day she pulled her shirt over her head, but couldn't get her arms out. Today h said she kept pulling her pants down. Then just a few minutes ago she pulled them down again right after I had just pulled them up.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    @brookethecat hope she gets over it quickly. When Wesley had it his rqsh started going away after three days and he was starting to act like himself. Good luck!

• Options
    Emily officially has HFM, but we're calling it foot-mouth-butt, since her poor tush is aflame. Nothing to do but ibuprofen and hydration since it's a virus. Apparently this year's strain is particularly aggressive and is getting adults, so pedi said to watch out and wash hands often. She developed blisters on her feet this afternoon. :-(
    @brookethecat I kid you not EVERY child in E's daycare got it. And 3 teachers. It was crazy...just a few weeks ago. 

• Options
    Feel better Emily. Poor little baby butt!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"