August 2012 Moms
Options

UO Anyone???

Haven't done this in awhile.....
DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

Re: UO Anyone???

• Options
    I hate the song Happy. Why is it on every station all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    I am so over Frozen. I haven't seen the movie but am so tired of the Facebook posts etc. I don't get the hoopla over it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so over Frozen. I haven't seen the movie but am so tired of the Facebook posts etc. I don't get the hoopla over it.
    Me too!!!  I have no interest in seeing it

• Options
    I saw it and though it was cute.  When DD wants to watch movies I would definitely let her watch it, and I see why kids and adult alike love it.  Her daycare has the movie and she likes dancing to the snowman song, but not more than any other song.

Here's what I don't get: apparently, every retailer from here to Timbuktu is out of Frozen merchandise.  Like, people are waiting months to get their hands on an Anna or Elsa doll, and buying/selling them on eBay for hundreds of dollars.  I read an article that quoted complaints from Disney's store website and Facebook page of people Internet-screaming about not being able to get an outfit for their daughter.

Why does this matter, people?  I guess my UO is that movie merchandise is unnecessary, not that important in the scheme of things, and not worth getting upset over.  Sure, if DD really likes a particular show or movie some day, maybe we'd get her a t-shirt or a doll.  But am I going to write 500 angry words on a company's FB page because they didn't make enough?  No.  I just don't understand people.
  • Options
    My other UO for the day: banana Laffy Taffies are delicious.
  • Options
    Frozen is a great movie. People that haven't seen it please don't count it out just because of the hype. I mean, unless you don't like those kinds of movies in general.
    As much as I love it I'm not sure why it is making people go nuts. Brave was also awesome but people didn't go crazy. Thankfully we got the Elsa doll before they started selling out.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    piphigirl said:
    My other UO for the day: banana Laffy Taffies are delicious.

I'm not sure how on earth anyone can consider this a UO because they are DELICIOUS!
    Other people always leave them behind because apparently they are gross.  I'm all, "More for me!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"